[LINUX] variable or field ‘to_finddata64i32’ declared void
I've done a new install of Ubuntu 10.04 and followed the instructions in README.ubuntu and README.linux, and I get a compile error:

g++ -MD -c -fPIC -DPIC -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -O2 -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -DBIN_INSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/lib/xbmc\"" -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\"" -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -D'SVN_REV="32092M"' -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../ -I../../../linux -I../../../../guilib -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/home/renniej/xbmc.r32092 -I/usr/include/ -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/lzo -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include emu_msvcrt.cpp -o emu_msvcrt.o
emu_msvcrt.cpp:184: error: variable or field ‘to_finddata64i32’ declared void
emu_msvcrt.cpp:184: error: ‘_wfinddata64i32_t’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:184: error: ‘wdata’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:184: error: ‘_finddata64i32_t’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:184: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:200: error: variable or field ‘to_wfinddata64i32’ declared void
emu_msvcrt.cpp:200: error: ‘_finddata64i32_t’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:200: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:200: error: ‘_wfinddata64i32_t’ was not declared in this scope
emu_msvcrt.cpp:200: error: ‘wdata’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [emu_msvcrt.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/renniej/xbmc.r32092/xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports'
make[1]: *** [xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/exports.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/renniej/xbmc.r32092'
make: *** [exports] Error 2

Searching the forum doesn't help, though some Googling found http://pastebin.com/EwcnkH1M and this suggests I'm not alone. Can anyone help with this error? Is there some obvious step I've missed?

Thanks,

JR
You're building something that's not HEAD. That was fixed in r32094 and was merged to Dharma in r32119.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Aha! As I'm sure you guessed I'm attempting a Linux build to check my keyboard changes, and I checked out 32092 becase that's what my patch is based on. I'll check out a fresh copy and try again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] variable or field ‘to_finddata64i32’ declared void0