[Trial Balloon] A new way for recent episodes
mcborzu Wrote:I'd definitely use it on the non-fanart focused views, but skin comes first, so if it runs bad pulling the info or whatever then it wont stay in. Something like this would be perfect:

Oh that is definitely sexy.
the blue line indicates new episodes are there, pressing down would reveal the new episodes?

-=Jason=-
think it just shows what show is in focus.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
funny hack for using recently added properties! not a bad idea, i'wasn't aware we could use it like that!

how do you do to only make current selected tvshow recently episode appears! you compare title ?
seems like it
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)</visible>
Flomaster Wrote:the blue line indicates new episodes are there, pressing down would reveal the new episodes?

-=Jason=-

No, just an old mockup(June-2010) I posted in the Next Aired thread

ppic Wrote:funny hack for using recently added properties! not a bad idea, i'wasn't aware we could use it like that!

how do you do to only make current selected tvshow recently episode appears! you compare title ?

What zwat posted is how I match them...Thats what I was doing when I pm'd you saying I was running the next aired at startup. Trying to see if I could get it to work that way...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
i'll made it available that way Wink
what about not showing as recently added if it is watched? that would work around ur forever recently problem.
well if you're using randomitem, it won't show episode already viewied, it use same information that are on home screen.
not sure what skin is using, but the landscape_fanart it shows tvshows as watched and recently added.
default use is recently added i thinks.
love the recently added on viewtype_landscape_fanart, however it would look better if the focused item always was leftmost. now focused item is the second and third when going right but the episode title is still under the leftmost.
This doesnt seem to be working for me :S i've running the latest add on from version from the repo...is there something special that i need to get this to work using 16x19 have global clock disabled
johoja Wrote:This doesnt seem to be working for me :S i've running the latest add on from version from the repo...is there something special that i need to get this to work using 16x19 have global clock disabled

If you have "Random items" on Home then it stops working, have to fix that. Other than that it should work...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:If you have "Random items" on Home then it stops working, have to fix that. Other than that it should work...

Nope I have it set to recent, but I don't see any of the recent episodes when in the TV Show view.

edit: for example on the home screen i see a new episode of merlin on the recently added, but when going to the tv show view, and going to merlin in the 16x19 i was expecting some recent episodes to pop up at the bottom? Don't see that...

update: never mind got it working. it should proabably ignore wathced episodes, and also when turning off the Recently Added info, it does not restore the "First peremired" , etc info in the 16x9 view

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Trial Balloon] A new way for recent episodes0