[RELEASE] Movie Ripper for Windows (using DVDFab)
Thumbs Up 
RandomXBMCUser's Movie Ripper for Windows -

<snipped>

New version coming soon.
Nothing, eh? Anywho, DVDFab is a hassle to work with behind the scenes, I'm probably gonna add AnyDvd / MakeMKV and handbrake on my next go-around.
It's a slow moving forum. Give it more time Smile
as a workaround for the xbmc losing focus when calling dvdfab, try to map a spare key on remote to look for xbmc window and bring to focus.

i find i need this buttom every reboot for one of my media pcs that startup runs xbmc.

ill give it a shot in a minute and report back.

nice work.

Dam0
I will give this a try also, nice project..
hmm, i must be doign something wrong:-(

ive setup source in programs folder for dvdfab and eventghost folders.

when i select any of the settings options,(ie dvdfab folder) the only file option in the requester is the dvdrom drive.

im using latest dharma from the mirror site.

runs sweet as a nut once i edit the settings text file manually.

nice work, very handy tool.

if you stick with dvdfab, is there any possabilty to incorporate an option for settings within dvdfab, ie would be nice to backup to x264 with ac3 for me.

thanks in advance,
Dam0
Dam0 Wrote:when i select any of the settings options,(ie dvdfab folder) the only file option in the requester is the dvdrom drive.

This is because you need to go into XBMC's File Manager (by default, scroll to the system menu and press right to access the file manager) and add your HDDs as sources.
Dam0 Wrote:if you stick with dvdfab, is there any possabilty to incorporate an option for settings within dvdfab, ie would be nice to backup to x264 with ac3 for me.

thanks in advance,
Dam0

It shouldn't be too hard, Ill look into it. My biggest gripe with DVDFab is that there's absolutely no way to start it hidden or minimized under Windows, which makes it impossible for seamless integration into XBMC.
Subscribing.. I'd love a plugin that rips a DVD to MKV.
RandomXBMCUser Wrote:IMy biggest gripe with DVDFab is that there's absolutely no way to start it hidden or minimized under Windows, which makes it impossible for seamless integration into XBMC.

Yes ;-) I know .... I tried multiples solutions without success .... the only way that you will see nothing is to use linux. With windows I did not saw a solution to this imho error ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Ripper for Windows (using DVDFab)0