Jukebox Mockup
Ok I have tried MANY skins and love many different features from them all Night is currently the one I like and the only thing its missing IMO
Is a good Music view LOVED the idea behind the Jukebox View and just wish I was better at modding so I could do more
then just mockup something I thing would look great anyways heres what I came up with.

Right I know no-one likes the idea but Ive stuck with it more for myself then anything and ive come up with this working version...

Only works infile mode but I like it. and I had to use the showcase view I think it looks great and I am very happy with it.
If anyone else is intrested I can upload the changed files.
kinda strange to have a car stereo and home stereo speakers don't ya think? Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:kinda strange to have a car stereo and home stereo speakers don't ya think? Big Grin

TBH My intial Idea was to have a HIFI Stack but couldnt find anything that would have the displayed :-(

Something more like this

To be honest they both look really ugly, 10/10 for effort though
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:To be honest they both look really ugly, 10/10 for effort though

It does look a bit mishmashed what about something more like this then ?

Ram2000 Wrote:It does look a bit mishmashed what about something more like this then ?

Haha, it does look nicer, but it looks kind of funny, because it looks like a home theater system--which is of course, actually physically in front of you, probably.
Ok How about this then ?

Ive started work on this as I like it however I cant figure out how to edit the way the song list displays :-(
Would love it if someone with some skill could make this work with the animation like in Itunes...
It looks as though you're trying to put an image of an iPhone on your monitor to play music through...lol

I understand the concept, but it just doesn't really fit. (or make much sense)
I know its not really fitting for the night skin but i have got it working had to use the showcase view but i think it looks pretty good as a start
Surley the Ipad look is just a more updated version of the jukebox look ?

Album Level

Song Level

I cant figure out how to get the song text to scroll though :-(

This is now WORKING the cds move like in showcase and I can post the Mod if anyone else is intrested....
Did you try putting a - <scroll>true</scroll>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Did you try putting a - <scroll>true</scroll>

No but I will now Thanks :-)

Works a treat thanks not very good at this modding thing :p

Could you be as good as to tell me how I would now get this view to work in library mode aswell ?
thanks again
Ok I have this working perfectly in File mode using Showcase I used the one from aries as It looks so much better.
But I cannot figure out how to get this view to work in library mode Or how I can get it to show Fanart in some way.
If anyone is intrested in pointing me in the right direction any help would be GREAT
thanks.
Ram2000 Wrote:It does look a bit mishmashed what about something more like this then ?

NiceSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jukebox Mockup0