[Bug] TV show seasons are partly wrong
freezy Wrote:Test it! Smile
Here is an intermediate build.

Cheers!

Finally I could try this build and here are the results:
The names are now correct and I can select all seasons - great! Big Grin
The only thing I miss are pictures for the seasons as there is only a placeholder picture shown. Is this a bug or a feature? (By the way: there was no picture in the market version, too, if I remember correctly)
I can also confirm that part of the season lists are wrong... For example... Season 0, episodes 11 to 15 of one season air before season 1 and in the xbmc gui are added to the beginning of the list, however, the remote application has them placed as duplicates of episodes 11 to 15. Another bug is season 0 episodes 2 and 3 appear after season 2, and are added at the end in the gui for season 2, however, the remote has them appear as episodes 2 and 3. This is actually confusing. Also, as a note, Season 0 is usually used for specials.
What do you mean on "episodes 11 to 15 ... are placed as duplicates of 11 to 15"? Do you see them both in season 0 and in season 1?
freezy Wrote:Test it! Smile
Here is an intermediate build.

Cheers!

Thanks! This fixed the seasons issue for me as well but has introduced a new bug for me where the back button doesn't work. If I press it, the phone vibrates, so I know it accepted the touch but nothing happens. However, if I hold it, it goes all the way back to the main menu where I have the option to listen to music, watch movies, etc...
We are aware of the back button issue. It will be fixed in the next version.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
With the latest market build I'm still getting "-1 episodes" issue. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
If you could post a log that would be a big help.
Sorry, was my mistake. XBMC wasn't scanning properly in the first case. You still get -1 episodes if there are no episodes in a folder though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug] TV show seasons are partly wrong0