Little Mod
Well after reading a thread that clearart was already enabled on this skin without me actually aware of it, I had a play around.
Eventually i made a couple of mods to show the clearart in a different way.
I removed the title from the pause seekbar and replaced it with the clearart

the only issue with this being that you need clearart for every tv show you own otherwise it becomes a blank space. Obviously i need to figure out how to have a fallback but this is my first time.

While doing this I looked into having the clearart on the full screen info. I didnt think it looked that good so i tried the logo instead

Be gentle with me. This is my first time making any mod of any kind and i just wanted to give back to a community thats given me so much Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?fri2xag7sgmp1u8
Thanks for this! I asked this question a couple of days ago, and was just about start tweaking.
looks nice. on clearart i would push the clearart and season/episode closer to the timeline.
or maybe move the clearart to the top like logo and have season/episode under episode name.

i don't see the point in having a snapshot of the tvshow down right. have season poster or remove it.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
I did move the clearart to the top left, however I wasn't happy with the way it looked. I can make a mod to accommodate this if you want. The other things were things that were already part of the skin and I was happy with. I do think however i may look into moving the clearart and season information down
I like the Logo on the info screen fits in nice the clearart looks a bit odd just floating there I have always liked Mine to be at the bottom.
Mainly because alot of mine needs to be as I have chopped off Legs :p
i admit for some of the shows it looks a little strange - but in general I feel it looks good Smile
Not working for me. I dumped defluo's DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and DialogSeekbar.xml into
Night's 720p folder. Made copies of the logo.png files that the download script gave as clearart.png, sitting in the same folder. Is that not right?

Thanks in advance
not working? i've gone from a skin of night built in june to the latest one, in seperate folders and its worked properly for me in both instances.
The clearart i downloaded from xbmcstuff.com and like yours its in the same place as the logo, at the root of the folder.

The only problem i've had is sometimes when I have a playlist of quite a few episodes of a tv show the clearart doesnt show up. However if i played the episodes seperately it shows. Maybe thats the problem you're having?
I used the pre-merge compatible. Pre-10.5 compatible skin found here.

Is it simply because that's too old? I'm not too comfortable fiddling with GIT but I can give it a shot.
mr.sparkle Wrote:I used the pre-merge compatible. Pre-10.5 compatible skin found here.

Is it simply because that's too old? I'm not too comfortable fiddling with GIT but I can give it a shot.

Nothing in DialogFullscreen.xml or DialogSeekbar.xml would a user need 10.5...Only requirement is to be above 27711, which was a build around January.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Ah, thanks, mcborzu, I guess that's why. I'm still using the 9.11 december build, although the logos show up fine in the menus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Little Mod0