Change of default action when press/select a music track
I think this is my mostly used app ever!
But i have one issue i really have some trouble to handle, and i cant find any other information about this.

I mostly uses this app for making music playlists, on the go.
I browse around my music library adding tracks that feels good for the moment, but when i added like 50 tracks or so to my playlist, ops, my finger missed a little bit, so the long press doesn't recognize but instead deleted the whole newly built playlist and replaces it with only that track that i accidental touched.
Frustration levels at maxSad

The other day it got even worse after some bottles of wine, me and my friends deleted over 10 hard worked playlists...

So to avoid this, i suggest to change the default action when pressing a song (and some other already is playing) to "que" instead of "play"
or that a annoying message box pops up: "Will you really replace the playlist"
See settings->music->library (or file lists).

If you're specifically wanting to create a playlist, then the playlist editor may be more useful for you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:See settings->music->library (or file lists).

If you're specifically wanting to create a playlist, then the playlist editor may be more useful for you.

That works in XBMCs gui, but not on the android remote, it still just changes track directly to the one selected and replaces the ongoing playlist.
Ah - apologies, I didn't notice which forum the post was in.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ticket please. Should be no biggie.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
freezy Wrote:Ticket please. Should be no biggie.

Thanks in advance for this feature. I really miss this.
It happens very often that I destroy my current playlist accidentally because of touching to short on a title which I just want to queue in. Very annoying Shocked

best regards
Jarny
Hardware:
1) PointOfView Intel Atom 330 Mainboard
2) Scenic-PC (2.9 GHz) with onboard Intel-Graphic 915g
freezy Wrote:Ticket please. Should be no biggie.

yes, your right.
I fixed the ticket couples day ago when i found their googlecode page.
It here: http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...&start=100

Run in and vote for it so the prioritize it Wink
noob here. I'd love to see this feature too. I share your pain psychochef. This especially happens when I've had a couple beers. Confused

Otherwise, this program is incredible. I use it more than anything else on the phone. Works beautifully.

How do I vote to have this suggestion prioritized? I can't seem to figure that out.

Thanks to all the developers who have created this wonderful application.
mcdanjw Wrote:noob here. I'd love to see this feature too. I share your pain psychochef. This especially happens when I've had a couple beers. Confused

Otherwise, this program is incredible. I use it more than anything else on the phone. Works beautifully.

How do I vote to have this suggestion prioritized? I can't seem to figure that out.

Thanks to all the developers who have created this wonderful application.

Just click the star in the upper left corner, and/or make a comment.
Then we should add a ticket about our clumsy fingers that cant handle alcohol Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change of default action when press/select a music track0