**Pre-Addon Plugin/Scripts**
I have seen many messages coming from the vast number of users asking about using Plugins/Scripts that are available for the Pre-Addon versions of XBMC. Though many are being switched over by their creators and others by dedicated users(like my self):

I am starting this thread to build a list of plugins and scripts that people want converted. Also it will serve as a place where people can help modifying those desired plugins/scripts.

I will work on them as well. Starting with ones that the original support seems to be missing in action(I don't want to step on anyone's toes)

The plugins should be in working order as of the last stable XBMC release(ie 9.11)

User: submit the name of the script and any details you might know of(website, developer name and such)

Developer: If you see your plugin/script listed in this thread and you are updating make a post so people know what to expect.

Updater: If you are working on an update to a plugin/script make a post so people know what to expect. Also, if you see a plugin/script that you want to update also make a post.

I will try to keep this thread up to date daily.
For future use
I created a ICanHasCheezburger picture plugin. I will be updating it to an addon in the next week or so. I have no idea if anyone actually uses it, but I'll update it anyways.
Me wants. Thanks Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Me wants. Thanks Smile
ICanHasCheezburger.com picture addon (V0.1) is now available for your nooming pleasure Big Grin

http://github.com/bmillham/plugin.pictur.../downloads

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
**Pre-Addon Plugin/Scripts**0