'Panel' view
Question 
I love the 'Panel' view in Alaska - does anybody know if there are any plans to add a similar view to Ellipsis?
Is development even still ongoing or is it all about Fusion now?
Sad 
Well, I guess that answers the question regarding future development Sad
Quite assumptive aren't you. the sticky thread details development on Ellipsis, maybe you should look up from time to time!
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:Quite assumptive aren't you. the sticky thread details development on Ellipsis, maybe you should look up from time to time!

That post was updated a while after I posted this. Either way, there's now an update on progress which is great.
You did post one day and then again the next, unfortunately we don't have time to check here everyday, part of the reason why we are unable to work on ellipsis as much as we want. But you are right, we're working on ellipsis and we're working towards a target and we have a plan!
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:You did post one day and then again the next, unfortunately we don't have time to check here everyday, part of the reason why we are unable to work on ellipsis as much as we want. But you are right, we're working on ellipsis and we're working towards a target and we have a plan!

I'm not complaining, i know the nature of the project. It's nice to know what the plan is now, I hope you'll keep us all updated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Panel' view0