• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode support)
Those characters should be ok and yes the non-mod version looks at lot better simply because it was made specifically with those fonts.
I'm using the regular version and have movies with åäö and it works perfectly.
Thank you both, i just switched. Ah it's wonderful how the XBMC scene developed the last months/years... Wink
Dunno if anybody will be bothered with it but you might like this alternative webtv logo I made Hitcher, just makes changing from HDTV episodes to WEB ones in the same season look more seamless as they are more identical:

I was excited about this, but disappointed to find that the menu that allows you to rename movies has seemingly been omitted? In other skins, when I press "m" in a movie list, it allows me to, among other things, change a movie's title inside xbmc.

The reason I want to do this is so I can change all of my romanized titles to Japanese or Chinese.
atgm Wrote:I was excited about this, but disappointed to find that the menu that allows you to rename movies has seemingly been omitted? In other skins, when I press "m" in a movie list, it allows me to, among other things, change a movie's title inside xbmc.

The reason I want to do this is so I can change all of my romanized titles to Japanese or Chinese.
I think you're getting your keys messed up -

'm' is for the Player Controls
'context button' is for the Context Menu < this is the one you want
atgm Wrote:The reason I want to do this is so I can change all of my romanized titles to Japanese or Chinese.

Can you type Japanese or Chinese characters inside XBMC? Is this possible?
epoke Wrote:Can you type Japanese or Chinese characters inside XBMC? Is this possible?

I think I've done it on other versions; the problem is that they don't show up and I always chalked that up to a lack of unicode support.
wrong thread
Hitcher Wrote:Big update coming soon -

Added: Watched 'Tick' to File view
Is this working for anyone else? It hasn't worked for me in 1.3.0 or 1.3.2 - I do see the watched tick in library views though. Also Confluence shows the tick in Files view.

Thanks
Is it possible to port Color Themes like Blue Slate to work with this Version from Alaska?
I tried but didnt get it to work.
can someone help me with this issue?
the skin displays a "sqare" instead of Romanian letters "Ț, ț", "Ș, ș"..

so, in the screen above should be stated:

Internațional
fișiere
Does it happen when using Confluence or PM3.HD?
on Confluence (just checked) it's okay. it displays these characters correctly.
Found the problem - the font I'm using from PM3.HD is missing a few chararcters.

I've fixed it ready for the next release.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode support)0