• 142(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
(2012-06-24, 14:14)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-06-24, 12:48)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: Wish I had stumbled on this thread before I got so drastic and uninstalled my XBMC and profile folder. Now I have to install it all back and know that even then the problem won't be solved Sad I'll check back in a couple of days to see if this has been fixed. Also, while I'm here, just wanted to ask, before the login issues started of course, I was never able to download a single video using the download function. Any ideas what might be the problem?

You could try deleting your commoncache.db to help with the download problem remember to setup a download folder via the settings Smile
Thanks! Will try that as soon as the addon gets fixed.

Because these past days without youtube login have been tough, I wrote this greasemonkey script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/136934

It's different from the others available in that it lets you play movies directly from youtube listings, so it's way nicer to use.

/ shameless plug
Hi, We've just pushed version v.3.0.0 to the official repository

this should fix login issues and show scraper problems
Extremly Awesome Big Grin
(2012-06-25, 14:13)HenrikDK Wrote: Hi, We've just pushed version v.3.0.0 to the official repository

Nice one will check this out when home from work Smile
(2012-06-25, 14:13)HenrikDK Wrote: Hi, We've just pushed version v.3.0.0 to the official repository

Works like a charm.. many thanks!
I am having a slight problem with the show scraper. When selecting to browse the gaming category of "YouTube Shows" it will only display the shows tagged as a TV Show and completely ignores the Web Shows. Is there an option to display the Web Shows?

Also, I have noticed that any show that I subscribe to will never be in my subscriptions list.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Not sure if the log will help, but here it is: http://pastebin.com/VS65Fp3V

Hooray updated to latest version and no more login issues - thks a lot man RoflNodTongue
my search functionality doesnt work that much anymore...

every time i open search and i am trying to put something into the search field there is a loading window popping up and it doesnt load anything and i have to cancel it and then when i put something in it and try to search for it nothing happens
how can I update to V 3?? I have the official youtube addon will it update automatically or do I have to install manually?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Still no logging in here, same error. Sad
NOTICE: [YouTube-3.0.0] _fetchPage : 'URLError : <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>'

The full log: http://pastebin.com/EcC00uRN
Have it adapted for xbmc4xbox all works but login not!
i look again and when i can it not solve the problem i hope you can help!

Regards Jan (skatulskijean)
(2012-06-25, 18:18)rflores2323 Wrote: how can I update to V 3?? I have the official youtube addon will it update automatically or do I have to install manually?

If it doesn't update by itself go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Enabled -> Video -> YouTube. It tells you the version there and if an update's available the "Update" button is enabled.

Why are you so helpless?
thanks a lot updated itselfe and login ok and the life return only a litle fly on youtube shows clicin video work but a message that say errore Angel

The plugin updated automatically and login is now working! Thank you very much!

PS. I'm using Windows XP.
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28