• 35(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Update: This appears to be an XBMC issue(which i find surprising), i have created a trac. http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10958

You da bomb. Thanks again to you and everyone else working on XBMC and related addons.
is there a way to search by relevance, publishing date, view counts?
please implement this, in case it isn't already done.
i have to use navi-x youtube, which has this feature, but i don't like the interface at all.
thanks,
marv_el
marv_el Wrote:is there a way to search by relevance, publishing date, view counts?
please implement this, in case it isn't already done.
i have to use navi-x youtube, which has this feature, but i don't like the interface at all.
thanks,
marv_el

By default youtube returns result order by relevance, but we haven't built-in a way to change this. There's a sorting option built into xbmc that will allow you to sort the result given by date and view count (and i think rating, but im not sure), but that won't effect the entire search, just the page you are viewing. This is entirely doable but I'm not quite sure how to implement it interface wise, in any case it's on the TODO list.
ok, thanks for the quick reply. maybe you implement it like navi-x does. after entering the search term it asks for the sort order. additionally i would implement a switch in the settings wether you get asked or not everytime you do a search.
looking forward to this.
hiya,
been using this plugin for some time now, and the latest version is absolutely flawless!

now there is only one suggestion that i hope you can add to this (or if its already there, assist me on doing this)

i have a number of playlists, eg:

Random Videos
Music (Old)
Music (New)
Funny Videos

now, in my music playlists i wish to play the whole folder without having to add each file single (or adding each one to queue singley)

For example:

When i right-click 'Music (new)' i then click on 'queue folder'

But nothing happens? it seems to add all the playlist to a queue but i want to 'Play All' or 'Play Folder' etc.

Now, i am fairly new to xbmc, so if it as added all of the files in this playlist to a queue, were do i find the queue? or how do i click play?

Thank you!
Hope this makes sense and i hope you can assist!
myksterx Wrote:hiya,
been using this plugin for some time now, and the latest version is absolutely flawless!

now there is only one suggestion that i hope you can add to this (or if its already there, assist me on doing this)

i have a number of playlists, eg:

Random Videos
Music (Old)
Music (New)
Funny Videos

now, in my music playlists i wish to play the whole folder without having to add each file single (or adding each one to queue singley)

For example:

When i right-click 'Music (new)' i then click on 'queue folder'

But nothing happens? it seems to add all the playlist to a queue but i want to 'Play All' or 'Play Folder' etc.

Now, i am fairly new to xbmc, so if it as added all of the files in this playlist to a queue, were do i find the queue? or how do i click play?

Thank you!
Hope this makes sense and i hope you can assist!

1) We have already created a trac for this issue (though the trac appears to be down right now).
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10959 - XBMC.PlayAll(plugin path) - Play a folder provided by a plugin

2) It may already be possible to do this. I can personally play an entire folder by just pressing the "Play" button on my remote control.
The "P" button on the keyboard should have the same effect. (play an entire folder), but it doesn't work properly in plugins. If i press "P" on a local folder it will work correctly. if i press "P" on a youtube folder it will just enter the folder.

But, if you have a remote control, try pressing the "Play" button on the folder in question. I'm not sure if it will work with all remotes, but with my mce2 it does.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:1) We have already created a trac for this issue (though the trac appears to be down right now).
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10959 - XBMC.PlayAll(plugin path) - Play a folder provided by a plugin

2) It may already be possible to do this. I can personally play an entire folder by just pressing the "Play" button on my remote control.
The "P" button on the keyboard should have the same effect. (play an entire folder), but it doesn't work properly in plugins. If i press "P" on a local folder it will work correctly. if i press "P" on a youtube folder it will just enter the folder.

But, if you have a remote control, try pressing the "Play" button on the folder in question. I'm not sure if it will work with all remotes, but with my mce2 it does.

hiya mate,

thanks for the quick reply, i tried pressing 'P' on the folder and it does the exact same as when i right-click and queue folder, adds all 20 music videos (or appears to) but then doesn't play.

hope this can be fixed soon!

on another note, the only other thing that i think the plugin is missing and would almost finish it of (in my books this would complete the plugin!)

upon searching for a music video or anything for that matter in the search feild, upon right-click, it allows me to 'add to favourites', although there is no option to add to a 'playlist', this would be fantastic, as currently i have to do this process through firefox!

Once again, thanks for you plugin and support, hopefully the play folder bug can be resolved soon and the possibility to add the option to 'add to playlist'

Mike
myksterx Wrote:hiya mate,

thanks for the quick reply, i tried pressing 'P' on the folder and it does the exact same as when i right-click and queue folder, adds all 20 music videos (or appears to) but then doesn't play.

hope this can be fixed soon!
And that is different behavior from what i get. That doesn't really surprise me though.

As it is there is no timeline for when XBMC is going to fix this(or if they are at all). There is nothing we can do, but wait for the XBMC developers.

myksterx Wrote:on another note, the only other thing that i think the plugin is missing and would almost finish it of (in my books this would complete the plugin!)

upon searching for a music video or anything for that matter in the search feild, upon right-click, it allows me to 'add to favourites', although there is no option to add to a 'playlist', this would be fantastic, as currently i have to do this process through firefox!

Once again, thanks for you plugin and support, hopefully the play folder bug can be resolved soon and the possibility to add the option to 'add to playlist'

Mike

Trac (still down i see) already created http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10963 - Advanced context menu selection
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:And that is different behavior from what i get. That doesn't really surprise me though.

As it is there is no timeline for when XBMC is going to fix this(or if they are at all). There is nothing we can do, but wait for the XBMC developers.

Trac (still down i see) already created http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10963 - Advanced context menu selection

to be precise,

1) open xbmx
2) click videos > video add-ons > youtube > my playlists
3) highlight 'music' and press 'P'
4) it takes me into the 'music' directory

that is it though, but it does this if i simply hit 'enter' or 'click' on the folder..

i can play each song singley or play the first song and then go back and add the rest one by one to the queue, that works fine, although no 'play all' function working
myksterx Wrote:to be precise,

1) open xbmx
2) click videos > video add-ons > youtube > my playlists
3) highlight 'music' and press 'P'
4) it takes me into the 'music' directory

that is it though, but it does this if i simply hit 'enter' or 'click' on the folder..

i can play each song singley or play the first song and then go back and add the rest one by one to the queue, that works fine, although no 'play all' function working

As i said, it has been requested, nothing more we can do but wait.
I cannot see the add to favorites for the items disco, movies and trailers? I would have liked to add a couple of them to a sub menu. Anyone else seeing this behavior?
not a problem at all, was just clearing up what i meant to ensure whoever checks the thread can see that it will hopefully be fixed soon! saves double posting and stuff, once again thanks dude, other than that the actually plugin is bob on and i actually have no quibbles just that one would make life alot easier!

keep up the good work Smile
ndeshmukh Wrote:I cannot see the add to favorites for the items disco, movies and trailers? I would have liked to add a couple of them to a sub menu. Anyone else seeing this behavior?
This is fixed in the next version.
hi 1st Thank u @ all for this job .
since 2 days i cant see any video on youtube
i have for any video this error " blayback failed ......... 18 years old or over .)
i created a loggin on youtube , and changed it in youtube Add-on settings . i see login succefuly or something like that but it still the same error . for all videos .
it that a bug ? how can i lose this problem 10x.

i was in youtube withe an ather pc( and os ) and i maked a song as favorite . in xbmc-youtube add-on i found the song in favorite but it stil the same error :-(
soufiane Wrote:hi 1st Thank u @ all for this job .
since 2 days i cant see any video on youtube
i have for any video this error " blayback failed ......... 18 years old or over .)
i created a loggin on youtube , and changed it in youtube Add-on settings . i see login succefuly or something like that but it still the same error . for all videos .
it that a bug ? how can i lose this problem 10x.

Debug log please.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28