• 143(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
updated automatically, login works!

This is awesome! Smile
This is a know issue with the Eden builds, it mostly happens when you play a video, you need to escalate this with Team XBMC..

(2012-06-25, 17:17)meandor Wrote: my search functionality doesnt work that much anymore...

every time i open search and i am trying to put something into the search field there is a loading window popping up and it doesnt load anything and i have to cancel it and then when i put something in it and try to search for it nothing happens

Hi, somethings wrong with the python distribution in your xbmc, we have a number of working test that confirm this works on a vanilla python 2.6 distro. You need to escalate this with your distro provider.

(2012-06-25, 18:30)xlotlu Wrote: Still no logging in here, same error. Sad
NOTICE: [YouTube-3.0.0] _fetchPage : 'URLError : <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>'

The full log: http://pastebin.com/EcC00uRN

Hmm, havent looked into the whole web shows thing..

Regarding your subscriptions apparently Youtube doesn't support their own show metaphor in the subscriptions API feed. Nothing we can do until they fix it..

(2012-06-25, 15:19)Athanatos875 Wrote: I am having a slight problem with the show scraper. When selecting to browse the gaming category of "YouTube Shows" it will only display the shows tagged as a TV Show and completely ignores the Web Shows. Is there an option to display the Web Shows?

Also, I have noticed that any show that I subscribe to will never be in my subscriptions list.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Not sure if the log will help, but here it is: http://pastebin.com/VS65Fp3V

Thanks for the fix! You rock!!
(2012-06-25, 23:55)HenrikDK Wrote: Hmm, havent looked into the whole web shows thing..

Regarding your subscriptions apparently Youtube doesn't support their own show metaphor in the subscriptions API feed. Nothing we can do until they fix it..

Is there hope to have the web shows appear in the future? Surely I am not the only one who would want this feature. If not, it is no big deal.
(2012-06-25, 23:55)HenrikDK Wrote: Hi, somethings wrong with the python distribution in your xbmc, we have a number of working test that confirm this works on a vanilla python 2.6 distro. You need to escalate this with your distro provider.

(2012-06-25, 18:30)xlotlu Wrote: Still no logging in here, same error. Sad
NOTICE: [YouTube-3.0.0] _fetchPage : 'URLError : <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>'

The full log: http://pastebin.com/EcC00uRN

Hi, I'll try to figure out what's happening myself before I report the bug, so could you tell me if there's something special in the way xbmc runs its python interpreter? Because running the same code outside of xbmc works just fine.

Did your updates since 2.9.2 address anything like this on other platforms, or this one's totally unrelated to the login issues the others were having?

Thanks.
(2012-06-25, 14:13)HenrikDK Wrote: Hi, We've just pushed version v.3.0.0 to the official repository

this should fix login issues and show scraper problems

Working great for me on my XBMCBuntu Eden HTPC. I really appreciate the work you guys put into this plugin!
(2012-06-25, 19:04)xlotlu Wrote:
(2012-06-25, 18:18)rflores2323 Wrote: how can I update to V 3?? I have the official youtube addon will it update automatically or do I have to install manually?

If it doesn't update by itself go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Enabled -> Video -> YouTube. It tells you the version there and if an update's available the "Update" button is enabled.

Why are you so helpless?

Hum... I tried that but it still only shows 2.9.2. I even uninstalled and went back to the repo to try and reinstall, and it did... with version 2.9.2. Seems for some reason I can't see version 3. Ideas?

Meanwhile, some other addons have updated, meaning it's not connectivity to the repo.
hi all,

using openelec and prev. or the last youtube version it wasn't possible to show my downloads on the plugin view. i was looking about it and found some changes in the settings.xml file:

<setting id="downloadPath" value="" />
<setting id="download_path" value="/storage/pdata/youtube/" />

the first entry was empty so i completed it with values from the second one. now my downloads folder is shown fine.
Anyone please tell me what "official repo" we're talking about?
Just tried out the latest xbmc (on deb-multimedia that is), and v 3.0.0 of this youtube plugin, but it still isn't letting me log in for some reason. I get the same "Login failed: false" message as before.

I've tried seeing what the logs have to say, but there doesn't seem to be a relevant error message?

At any rate, here's the debug log I pulled. It starts just before I selected the youtube plugin, so it should include everything from the plugin showing, and me attempting to log in.

http://pastebin.com/ZPQqf8G0
I'm still stuck with 2.9.2. I am on stock XBMC 11.0 "Eden" (not beta). Running in Win7 64x. I uninstalled previous XB;C version, deleted the entire profile, installed 11 from scratch and tried to download the addon. It keeps getting 2.9.2. I don´t know what gives. Is the repository mentioned not the default repo that comes configured with a clean install of XBMC? What to do?

Can anyone send it to me in zipped format so I can use the install from zip feature?

Help much appreciated.
Edit: Never mind - blew away ~/.xbmc, started from scratch, all good.
Hola,

I can't use the subtitles feature, something has changed. The Youtube addon only shows English subtitles even when is configured to Spanish.

If I try the same video in Google Chrome it plays with the correct subtitles.

Please Help...

Here is the Debug http://pastebin.com/N4gkYPQ7

Gracias.
(2012-06-27, 12:40)Pitbull_Raven Wrote: I'm still stuck with 2.9.2. I am on stock XBMC 11.0 "Eden" (not beta). Running in Win7 64x. I uninstalled previous XB;C version, deleted the entire profile, installed 11 from scratch and tried to download the addon. It keeps getting 2.9.2. I don´t know what gives. Is the repository mentioned not the default repo that comes configured with a clean install of XBMC? What to do?

Can anyone send it to me in zipped format so I can use the install from zip feature?

Help much appreciated.

Finally got 3.0.0 after some help. But I too am still stuck with the Login failed: false issue. Tried setting username to just the username and then to [email protected] (substituting the username for my real alias, of course). Didn't help.
Hmm just to report a small issue : i upload daily but they appear in the uploads section only after 1-2 days but other than that, it's all good Wink
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28