• 177(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
(2012-12-24, 15:17)DrPepper Wrote: hey

logon and such works , playing videos from my playlist also works, but if i would like to play all or play from here , that doesnt' work.

any idea bout this ?

Thanks

Are you using Eden or Frodo?
sorry, frodo
(2012-12-24, 15:17)DrPepper Wrote: hey

logon and such works , playing videos from my playlist also works, but if i would like to play all or play from here , that doesnt' work.

any idea bout this ?

Thanks

Python code issue most likely.
any workaround known ?
how did you guys managed to login? All i get is the False error message.. im on frodo...
(2012-12-24, 18:10)DrPepper Wrote: any workaround known ?

I've installed YouTubeBeta addon in place of the official YouTube addon. There are some fixes to the code, but it doesn't fix everything.
does anybody know a good alternative program? Since this one doesnt seem to get updated.
(2012-12-25, 08:47)charliebrown Wrote: does anybody know a good alternative program? Since this one doesnt seem to get updated.

I'm positive that the Youtube addon will get updated, when the Xbmc Frodo final is released. Just wait a while. That said mine is working perfectly on Eden. Remember that Frodo is still in the final stages of testing and anything can break at any time so a fix may work on one Rc and then break on another Rc
(2012-12-25, 09:59)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-12-25, 08:47)charliebrown Wrote: does anybody know a good alternative program? Since this one doesnt seem to get updated.

I'm positive that the Youtube addon will get updated, when the Xbmc Frodo final is released. Just wait a while. That said mine is working perfectly on Eden. Remember that Frodo is still in the final stages of testing and anything can break at any time so a fix may work on one Rc and then break on another Rc

aaa ok, thx for the clearing up =)

I downloaded the iJustine addon and changed the code to point to people in my subscriptions list instead. I found this to be a nice temporary fix for watching my subscription content until the YouTube addon gets updated. They may be waiting until Frodo is final before releasing. I don't know.
Also having problems as of 2 days ago Version 3.3.0 on xbmcbuntu 11.10 so Eden using 2 factor authentication, getting the login failed False error Sad
Yes it's not just Frodo, it's Eden as well. Not sure why some people have it working in Eden and others not.
Eden on MAC Mini, CrystalUbuntu, iPad, and iPhone all have YouTubel working for me. None of my Frodo boxes work.
Same problem can't get to login!
Can't log in either.
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28