• 281(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Login Issue:

I solved login issue going to youtube configuration page and selection my only registered email as default account.

Appearence change please...:

I think this add on should be modified to match Youtube TV (https://www.youtube.com/tv#/) appearence. And also please change that ugly icons...
Well, after struggling for 2 hours i finnaly made my youtube plugin to login. After all this struggle i cant watch any videos. Actually, when i try to choose one of the menu options (like "my subscription") it starts "working" and after some seconds "Error Script Failed: Youtube" popup shows. Has anyone experienced this ?

Quick Edit : the plugin Youtube Channels doesnt work aswell. Whenever i open a video it pops the same error.
The latest update of RaspBMC has a problem with the version number which causes the youtube plugin to throw an error:

http://forum.stmlabs.com/showthread.php?...#pid104254
(2014-06-08, 14:11)CaBrA Wrote: Login Issue:

I solved login issue going to youtube configuration page and selection my only registered email as default account.

Appearence change please...:

I think this add on should be modified to match Youtube TV (https://www.youtube.com/tv#/) appearence. And also please change that ugly icons...
Man I have seen some arrogant posts in my time, but you may just take the cake.

This is an XBMC addon, it does not launch a browser or anything like that, just in case you were under some misapprehension.

If you want youtube TV interface take a look at chrome launcher.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for all of your work on this plugin. I've never had login issues *knock on wood*
But live videos are inconsistent at best. I like to watch Tom Merritt's Daily Tech News Show and The Young Turks live. The addon works great for posted videos, but I can't seem to get any live streams to work since updating to 4.4.8. Can any help? I tried open a few random live streams and none of them worked. Here's the log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=223955

Thanks!
What's going on with the search in this add-on?

I've uploaded a video to YouTube, searched for it by the exact title and it returns a load of pop videos (mostly VEVO).

??
(2014-06-10, 20:38)diogoribeiro Wrote: Well, after struggling for 2 hours i finnaly made my youtube plugin to login. After all this struggle i cant watch any videos. Actually, when i try to choose one of the menu options (like "my subscription") it starts "working" and after some seconds "Error Script Failed: Youtube" popup shows. Has anyone experienced this ?

Quick Edit : the plugin Youtube Channels doesnt work aswell. Whenever i open a video it pops the same error.

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem and after logging in, the videos refuse to play. Interestingly, downloading videos to folder works just fine.

edit. I noticed that It does work when i disable my proxy.
Today the login failed for me again, but I figured out some months ago that it is either the "settings.xml" and/or "yt-cookiejar.txt" that gets corrupted. so I used some backups of those files I had and then the login works fine! Smile
Sad 
Previous versions of tge plugin would not allow me to log in with my 2 stage authentication. 4.4.8 did, but now YouTube live stopped working for me completely. It shows the streams, but cannot play any.
installed raspbmc and youtube plugin which is working fine.. I had 1 question if someone can help. Is it possible to autoplay next video in youtube ?

I have recently installed this plugin on Gotham 13.1 and It's not working at all for me. I keep getting script errors and looking through the log it says that it can't find the module called _FileIO.
Is anyone else getting this problem on Gotham ? and does anyone know of a fix ?
Everything was working fine then as of 2 days ago VEVO videos won't play, anyone else experiencing this? Latest stable release on most recent stable os x on mac mini.

Thanks
(2014-06-21, 00:26)nerdstalker Wrote: Everything was working fine then as of 2 days ago VEVO videos won't play, anyone else experiencing this? Latest stable release on most recent stable os x on mac mini.

Thanks

Same for me on OpenElec.
Same for me. Vevo worked fine and today it wont play. On Gotham 13.1 Windows 8.1.
Experiencing the same issue. All other videos work fine except Vevo. halp!! ?
  • 281(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28