• 36(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
okay hier is the xbmc.log
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:This is fixed in the next version.

Thanks.
HenrikDK Wrote:Depends wether or not you've linked your youtube account to a google account:
In that case you need to write the entire gmail address remembering the @gmail.com part (or at least that's how i got it working), you could also try unlinking the accounts on youtube if your not comfortable using your google account.

Other than that its hard to tell but a log with the plugins debug mode enabled would be nice Smile

/HenrikDK
Here's my xbmc.log with the YouTube plugin debug mode enabled: http://pastebin.ca/2030729

I'll try some of the suggestions in TobiasTheCommie's post and see if that helps.

UPDATE: It appears that the problem may be that when I type the number 0 using a real keyboard when entering my password, a blank space appears instead of an asterisk. When my password is complete, there is then a missing asterisk where the 0 character should be.

If I instead type my password using the on-screen keyboard buttons, it works fine and the login is successful.

I also noticed that if I blank the password field and then hold down the 0 key on a real keyboard, I get a rapid rotation of various symbols on the screen! Looks like a bug in either the Youtube plugin or XBMC.
HunterZ Wrote:Here's my xbmc.log with the YouTube plugin debug mode enabled: http://pastebin.ca/2030729

I'll try some of the suggestions in TobiasTheCommie's post and see if that helps.

UPDATE: It appears that the problem may be that when I type the number 0 using a real keyboard when entering my password, a blank space appears instead of an asterisk. When my password is complete, there is then a missing asterisk where the 0 character should be.

If I instead type my password using the on-screen keyboard buttons, it works fine and the login is successful.

I also noticed that if I blank the password field and then hold down the 0 key on a real keyboard, I get a rapid rotation of various symbols on the screen! Looks like a bug in either the Youtube plugin or XBMC.

This would be a problem with XBMC, since we don't control the keyboard implementation in either the plugin or xbmc Smile
soufiane Wrote:okay hier is the xbmc.log

I can't really see anything wrong, could you try with a non live version?
Thanks for 2.0 HenrikDK and any others working on this plugin, I'm happy with what this is up to, any more development is just an added bonus ^_^
I really like the new "disco mode" but is there a way to play the full playlist (top 25) easilly? As for now I need to press play after each song.

Thx for a sweet plugin
Lol everytime I consider this plugin to be perfect, I come up with another suggestion. Sorry if it is bugging you.

But I was just wondering if it was at all possible, when downloading a video, to create a .txt file with video info, so that I could sort files in folders include the .txt and still have the info display through the downloads folder.
jaaahaaa Wrote:I really like the new "disco mode" but is there a way to play the full playlist (top 25) easilly? As for now I need to press play after each song.

Thx for a sweet plugin

Like on other folders you can select "Queue folder" from the context menu.

A "Play folder" can't be implemented before XBMC implements it.
Drir Wrote:Lol everytime I consider this plugin to be perfect, I come up with another suggestion. Sorry if it is bugging you.

But I was just wondering if it was at all possible, when downloading a video, to create a .txt file with video info, so that I could sort files in folders include the .txt and still have the info display through the downloads folder.

What kind of info would you want in the txt file?
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:What kind of info would you want in the txt file?

Date added,Title, Description, Owners username, maybe even link address and category, but purely for reference.
Drir Wrote:Date added,Title, Description, Owners username, maybe even link address and category, but purely for reference.

Should be doable. We will investigate.
HenrikDK Wrote:This solutions is hopefully only temporary as it's really just a hack, we have created a trac for this issue some time ago which you can probably find a mention of it earlier in this thread.

This feature only works if your using the confluence skin thats default with xbmc.
Video Thumbnails = only video lists will be presented as thumbnails
Thumbnails Everywhere = all listings will be presented as thumbnails
XBMC default = this is the same as switching the feature off and will allow xbmc to use its default file listing for the plugin.

Btw what is a "full list"? (please post a screenshot)
/Henrik DK

OK I just use the "XBMC Default" setting and now it uses the "List" view which suits me somewhat. Smile

The "Full List" was a view that I saw in the former Youtube plugin where it was just like the "List" but without a preview window, it was only a list occupying the whole screen from left to right. That was nice because you could read almost all of the big titled videos without scrolling.

I used the new feature "find similar" but it gives me a message "no login" which I guess that means that I have to be logged in to use that. Could this work without a login? I don't desire to be logged in to you tube.

Thanks for your great work Henrik. Big Grin
Nektarios Wrote:I used the new feature "find similar" but it gives me a message "no login" which I guess that means that I have to be logged in to use that. Could this work without a login? I don't desire to be logged in to you tube.

Hmm thats a mistake that feature shouldn't require login, we'll look into it
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Should be doable. We will investigate.

^_^ happy to hear it.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28