• 44(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:I can't see anything weird in the log. I will investigate further though.

I know .. i tryed different logins (different accounts), several other options, checked the logs I sent you ... and well ... nothing weird except the http code 501 replied very probably by youtube ...

And yes my account is valid on youtube Wink I can log in log out with the same credentials Wink (I checked again to be sure Wink )

I wonder if I have to go to the point to tcpdump the network traffic during this login process from XBMC... would you like to have this kind of dump ?
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:I can't see anything weird in the log. I will investigate further though.

Stop searching .... This morning ... no 501 error ... it works perfectly ... login successfull ...

I think that the problem was on youtube side ... no other explanation possible ...
acaranta Wrote:Stop searching .... This morning ... no 501 error ... it works perfectly ... login successfull ...

I think that the problem was on youtube side ... no other explanation possible ...

Ah, ok, i was just testing out tcpdump to see if anything useful could come of it. But good to hear that it is now working.

For how long did your problem persist?
Playlist crashes on "special characters" = scandinavian in playlist name
Quote:File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeCore.py", line 347, in playlists
video['Title'] = str(node.getElementsByTagName("title").item(0).firstChild.nodeValue.replace('Activity of : ', '').replace('Videos published by : ', '')).encode( "utf-8" );

I also checked the "now playing" playing in "svt play" add-on. It works correctly. I will take a look at the code in a while.
vikjon0 Wrote:Playlist crashes on "special characters" = scandinavian in playlist name

I also checked the "now playing" playing in "svt play" add-on. It works correctly. I will take a look at the code in a while.

We tested it with Danish characters, could you supply a debug log?
Well, for now I can post a snippet, it should be enough. I have renamed the playlist now, but if needed I can do a new test later. I assume the problem was "å" in "låtar".

I have not done a lot of tests but it started to work after rename...

http://pastebin.com/sFYBpdeB
vikjon0 Wrote:Well, for now I can post a snippet, it should be enough. I have renamed the playlist now, but if needed I can do a new test later. I assume the problem was "å" in "låtar".

I have not done a lot of tests but it started to work after rename...

http://pastebin.com/sFYBpdeB

Thanks, fixed in svn.
BTW
Quote:I also checked the "now playing" playing in "svt play" add-on. It works correctly. I will take a look at the code in a while.
This refered to the fact that now-playing is wired to music queue while the youtube items are queued in the video queue.
vikjon0 Wrote:BTW

This refered to the fact that now-playing is wired to music queue will the youtube items are queued in the video queue.

What is "svt play"?

btw, in case you want to fix the æøå bug yourself instead of waiting for an update.

Line 347 in YouTubeCore.py should be changed from
PHP Code:
            video['Title'] = str(node.getElementsByTagName("title").item(0).firstChild.nodeValue.replace('Activity of : ''').replace('Videos published by : ''')).encode"utf-8" ); 
to
PHP Code:
            video['Title'] = node.getElementsByTagName("title").item(0).firstChild.nodeValue.replace('Activity of : ''').replace('Videos published by : ''').encode"utf-8" ); 
That is, remove the str() call.
Thanks, we will stick to a-z:0-9, it was the gf that had an old playlist on her acount.

Quote:What is "svt play"?
Another video add-on that I tested for reference. "youtube/now playing" => "music queue" while "svt/now playing" => "video queue"

(SVT = DR; play = on demand => Swedish public service on demand tv site)
vikjon0 Wrote:Thanks, we will stick to a-z:0-9, it was the gf that had an old playlist on her acount.

Another video add-on that I tested for reference. "youtube/now playing" => "music queue" while "svt/now playing" => "video queue"

(SVT = DR; play = on demand => Swedish public service on demand tv site)

Hmm this is a bug in our code, SVT Play only add's context menu items to the list, and this uses the default short cut to the playlist. The youtube plugin on the other hand replaces all items and thus we had to code our own shortcut.

to fix this you need to edit YouTubeNavigation.py and change the lines with:
Code:
cm.append( ( self.__language__( 30527 ), "XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist)"))

to
Code:
cm.append( ( self.__language__( 30527 ), "XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoPlaylist)"))

looking at that code its a pretty obvious mistake to make Blush, but the fix works and has been comitted to our SVN Smile
Quote:looking at that code its a pretty obvious mistake to make
Glad to hear it was easy to fix. I will hotfix this today, It will be a great improvment for me, and hopefully others.

Thanks!
Quote:cm.append( ( self.__language__( 30527 ), "XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoPlaylist)"))
Changed two lines => working! Thanks again.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Ah, ok, i was just testing out tcpdump to see if anything useful could come of it. But good to hear that it is now working.

For how long did your problem persist?

Well no sure dates ... but between my two posts, it was failing Wink
Tobias and Henrik my favourite people Big Grin I'm not sure if this has been reported before but I found a problem, in My Subscriptions the context menu button doesn't have the desired effect on the first page of subscriptions, it has what looks like default options yet it works as intended on the at least the second page (I only have two pages of subscriptions) with options to change subscription to favourites, playlists, uploads and unsubscribe.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28