• 107(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Hi tobias thx soo much for this awsome addon love it...i was wondering if it's possible to change the default thumb that shows up on each of the persons i'm subsribed to? I know the addon scrapes the most recent video to be the default thumb and thats where i need your help :p. how can i change that thumb to one of my choosing? thx in advance http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee49...apture.png
With no login info specified, going into explore youtube and entering any category gives me the popup "Error" with text "[]" . This also happens on a second install of xbmc both on win 7. Is this a known issue or do I need to get a log?

thanks
Im running the latest nightly and youtube 2.7.0 plugin and videos still work i can explore you tube via plugin and watch videos just fine , just no the login to my account via youtube plugin... on vista
cruzannavy Wrote:No the plugin still works, you can still play trailers from youtube via movie library, and oyu can still use the youtube addon to browse videos and play them , but I cant login to my youtube account via the plugin since the site change.

same here, can browse and play popular stuff etc... just can't login and access subscriptions etc... this should get updated automatically right? just need to be patient?
Yeah, we've fixed this bug in our trunk.

We will be pushing a new version to the repo very soon.
awesome, thnx for the fast work
Anyone else having problems with the search function?
Press search, edit search tag ... And then nothing ... Xbmc crahes and have to close the process with ctrl alt delete. Using latest nightly, latest youtube ver. On win7.
butchabay Wrote:Anyone else having problems with the search function?
Press search, edit search tag ... And then nothing ... Xbmc crahes and have to close the process with ctrl alt delete. Using latest nightly, latest youtube ver. On win7.

This is most likely an XBMC issue, and not a plugin issue.

But try:
http://code.google.com/p/youtubexbmc/wik...llDebugLog
And maybe also enable debug log in XBMC. Lets see if we can see something Smile
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:This is most likely an XBMC issue, and not a plugin issue.

But try:
http://code.google.com/p/youtubexbmc/wik...llDebugLog
And maybe also enable debug log in XBMC. Lets see if we can see something Smile

Thanx for reply, i'll try first to clean up my install, because i have several other problems not related to youtube. I'll report back.
Heh, sounds like a plan then.

And honestly, if you are on Dharma, just try upgrading to Eden.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Heh, sounds like a plan then.

I'm on nightly btw Smile

Ok, here what i've got so far:

Logged In: (YouTube Account)

If i set Safe search to: Moderate i get the crash, else it works on strict and off.

Logged Off:

Working on all safe serach, Moderate, Strict and Off.

Hmmm ... not an easy task i suppose ...
butchabay Wrote:I'm on nightly btw Smile

Ok, here what i've got so far:

Logged In: (YouTube Account)

If i set Safe search to: Moderate i get the crash, else it works on strict and off.

Logged Off:

Working on all safe serach, Moderate, Strict and Off.

Hmmm ... not an easy task i suppose ...

I've got it! I know what's causing the crash, it seems that an onload condition in myvideonav.xml for movie sets script is breaking something:

PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.moviesets)">RunScript(script.moviesets,containerId=7000)</onload

I'll post my issue in the respective thread.

Cheers
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Heh, sounds like a plan then.

it's not out? if i were to get a nightly, i'd need to upgrade again for the stable right?
cami Wrote:it's not out? if i were to get a nightly, i'd need to upgrade again for the stable right?

Pull request has been sent.
For Eden-pre:

Changelog 2.8.0
- Changed All videos now have a unique path from xbmc's perspective eventhough they're present in different folders.
- Changed Replaced the categories scraper with api calls
- Moved some functions from youtube utils to common so they can be shared between different plugins
- Fixed music artist and top hit's scraper
- Added play all option to youtube top 100
- Added setting to control playback of 3d anaglyph streams
- Changed downloader into a seperate service.
- Fixed login

For Dharma:
Changelog 2.1.3
- Fixed login.

We will no longer be providing zip files for our releases, since that has become unfeasible.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28