• 116(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Bring up the context menu (Press "c" on the keyboard) and select "Play All".

Thanks. I'm not using a keyboard, I'm using a Harmony One remote. I'll look into whether I can replicate the command using it.
Unable to get any shows to work e.g 4od and Demand 5 gives me the response no results. Whilst, Comedy or Food categories for example, take me to the submenu and display the programs but deliver a Playback Failed message when you try to play.

All the other categories seem to work ok, it seems the problem is only related to YouTube Shows.

Please help.
mansman Wrote:Unable to get any shows to work e.g 4od and Demand 5 gives me the response no results. Whilst, Comedy or Food categories for example, take me to the submenu and display the programs but deliver a Playback Failed message when you try to play.

All the other categories seem to work ok, it seems the problem is only related to YouTube Shows.

Please help.

This is because 4oD(etc) uses rtmp, and the current opensource rtmp support is not sufficient.

You will get a more descriptive error message in the future.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:This is because 4oD(etc) uses rtmp, and the current opensource rtmp support is not sufficient.

You will get a more descriptive error message in the future.
When I use my username and password, I also receive a login failure response. I dont get this when I change to default settings but either way I am still unable to retrieve YouTube shows. Please see my log file below, can you kindly offer any assistance?

http://pastebin.com/B4Nx5xNX
mansman Wrote:When I use my username and password, I also receive a login failure response. I dont get this when I change to default settings but either way I am still unable to retrieve YouTube shows. Please see my log file below, can you kindly offer any assistance?

http://pastebin.com/B4Nx5xNX

This is an SSL error. All you can do is wait for an updated XBMC that fixes the issue
The SSL fix (for login issues) has been committed to the XBMC Eden master.

So for the next version(Be it beta 2 or final, i don't know) login should work again.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:This is an SSL error. All you can do is wait for an updated XBMC that fixes the issue

Noted with thanks
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:This sounds like an SSL problem. A solution is being worked on for that problem.

ETA: Progress on the SSL problem can be followed here 592 (PR)

If this helps, this problem seems to be caused by the recent update of script.common.plugin.cache addon. I've got the same issue on Linux, and it was quite sudden, nothing changed on that XBMC installation for a while. Disabling the script.common.plugin.cache addon (System -> Addons -> Enabled add-ons - Services -> Common Plugin Cache -> Disable) fixed the login problem. In my case it was with Rumote XBMC plugin but the stack trace and error was the same.
oldnemesis Wrote:If this helps, this problem seems to be caused by the recent update of script.common.plugin.cache addon. I've got the same issue on Linux, and it was quite sudden, nothing changed on that XBMC installation for a while. Disabling the script.common.plugin.cache addon (System -> Addons -> Enabled add-ons - Services -> Common Plugin Cache -> Disable) fixed the login problem. In my case it was with Rumote XBMC plugin but the stack trace and error was the same.

The plugin cache has no influence on login at all, it is not used by login either.

This is a problem that is older than the common cache. The fix has been commited to master, and should arrive in the next beta.

If you are still experiencing problems with the next beta, please supply a debug log.
hi there all,

I´ve tried to search here but I didn't find anything about it so, I ask you all, after I login to youtube, is there any way to access my youtube history?

best regards
laranja01 Wrote:hi there all,

I´ve tried to search here but I didn't find anything about it so, I ask you all, after I login to youtube, is there any way to access my youtube history?

best regards

That is not currently possible.

Is there a page on youtube that shows ones history?
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:That is not currently possible.

Is there a page on youtube that shows ones history?

yes, after login you can access your history in: http://www.youtube.com/my_history
laranja01 Wrote:yes, after login you can access your history in: http://www.youtube.com/my_history

Uh i want this too. Didn't know about that page. goodie goodie

ETA: This has been added to trunk and will appear in the next Eden release.
TobiasTheCommie Wrote:Uh i want this too. Didn't know about that page. goodie goodie

ETA: This has been added to trunk and will appear in the next Eden release.

Nice, I'm glad to contribute.
Code:
ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/default.py", line 103, in <module>
navigation.listMenu(params)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeNavigation.py", line 120, in listMenu
return self.list(params)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeNavigation.py", line 206, in list
(results , status) = self.feeds.list(params)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeFeeds.py", line 133, in list
return self.listFolder(params)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeFeeds.py", line 232, in listFolder
result = self.listAll(params)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/YouTubeFeeds.py", line 334, in listAll
next = temp_objects[len(temp_objects)-1].get("next","false")
IndexError: list index out of range
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/subscriptions&user_feed=subscriptions&login=true&folder=true&
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/subscriptions&user_feed=subscriptions&login=true&folder=true&) failed

Any pointers as to what is wrong, I'm using a repo which claims it is pre- eden but is built nightly so um yeah not sure about that.
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28