• 6(current)
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon
what do you mean?
bridgman Wrote:Thanks! I should have known. I recently stopped of using folder.jpgs and was just using scraped images .I remember why I was doing it now. I'll start again.
Next Aired is a very cool addition to xbmc.

here is what I have come up with so far

If you want you can use Fanart in the boxes, that way users aren't dependent on folder.jpgs and you don't need to code up banner/poster/landscape views...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ppic Wrote:what do you mean?

i mean something like the recently added only showing the next aired episodes or something of that kind - ability to see the next aired episodes in the skin without the need to run the addon
mcborzu Wrote:If you want you can use Fanart in the boxes, that way users aren't dependent on folder.jpgs and you don't need to code up banner/poster/landscape views...

I tried that first but must have coded it wrong couldn't get it to work
logictester Wrote:i mean something like the recently added only showing the next aired episodes or something of that kind - ability to see the next aired episodes in the skin without the need to run the addon

you can, see in shade or night, they use this script infos in skin.
ppic Wrote:you can, see in shade or night, they use this script infos in skin.

i use night - where can i set it up? thanks a lot
in my mind you don't have to set it up, when browsing library it show you the next air date for the show, check in night thread Wink
ppic Wrote:in my mind you don't have to set it up, when browsing library it show you the next air date for the show, check in night thread Wink

yeah you right - there is a "next episode" on each show - thanks a lot
small issue - some of my shows scraped in hebrew, so the tv show name is in hebrew and it looks like the script simply skips those, and way to manually add them?

thanks
yeah !
just have to add the hebrew title on tvrage Wink
easy to contribute to it, i've done it for some french title Big Grin
Hi I just loved this script! Is there a easy way to localize the strings?
depends where you are talking about ?
ppic Wrote:yeah !
just have to add the hebrew title on tvrage Wink
easy to contribute to it, i've done it for some french title Big Grin

do you mean to add aka? how do you add a title?
yes add aka title Wink
i did add aka titles in hebrew on tvrage - but the addon still skips the shows scraped in hebrew
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon2