Small quesiton about Video Information and Playlists
Hi all,

First time poster, long time reader.

I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out how I can "by default" show the movie information during movie playback.

I got a bunch of music video's in a playlist and I want to ALWAYS show the movie information (song duration, audio/video codec, music videoname ... etc)

Is there a way I can trigger this in some sort of XML ? So I can toggle it on or off, since I don't want it when I'm watching BR's or DVD's

Another small question I'm having is can I have a playlist without the use of libraries ?

I got a bunch of music video's that are not being recognized by the Yahoo and MTV scrapers, although I don't care much if they are in a library or not, I just want all my music video's that I can see when I look at FILES instead of library and put them in a playlist.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Auri

*I hope I put this in the right forum Wink
Just so you know I've been reading up on the wiki and kept searching without any luck.

I see it's possible todo it with music by using the advancedsettings.xml that you have to create yourself with the <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> parameters.

I just can't find todo the same but then for VIDEO not MUSIC Sad

Anyone who can help or have experience ?

Been looking at the MOD sections also to find someone who might have scripted this, but again with no luck.

Hope someone can help.

Peace

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small quesiton about Video Information and Playlists0