Anyone here do skins by request?
so i'm wondering if anyone here could perhaps help me out with a custom skin.. i originally thought i'd be doing this myself, but after reading every bit of info i could find i am totally lost. i figure that for what i'm looking to do, it would be easier to just ask for a quick hand from an experienced skinner.

my box is set up solely for running games and apps off the hdd.. as it is going to be installed in my car. in order to save some confusion and cut down on the menu's i've decided to just use xbmc as my default dash.. figured out how to edit the .xml file to read my games and movies, so that works great.. which leads me to my problem.. the extra stuff

i was wondering if someone can edit the skin i'm using to get rid of the music/pictures/weather buttons?

if anyone would be willing to help me out with this, please let me know. then we can discuss particulars..

thanks in advance

oh and btw, the skin i'm using is called media center.
you can easily do that by yourself. all you'll need to do is edit the home.xml file for your resolution, ie pal, ntsc. just delete the tags for the extra buttons.
you should be able to press the white button on a menu button and select remove/delete with newer version of xbmc and updated skins.

my pm ii skin does that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone here do skins by request?0