Checkmark for "started but not finished" media?
I've just started using XBMC, which I find great so far, but I haven't gotten that far beyond the initial setup yet.

What I'm wondering right now if there's a plugin or skin that puts a separate checkmark on files I've started to watch but haven't finished yet. Ideally with an adjustable value for time required to consider something "started".

So... is there anything to be found in the ocean of customization? Smile
Not that am aware of, but it works the other way. All watched files will be marked (and/or hidden depending on your skin).

So you can filter out your watched shows.
Yeah, I know that. I guess I want a second one that works in reverse. Could be useful for collections of non-chronological media, like music videos, short films, sport events... and possibly also for adult entertainment. :p
Might be able to do it with a smart playlist - but have never really tried as i don't see a need for it. If you start a file you have part watched previously it will resume from where you left of last time.
Guess there's different needs depending on what you watch. I have a folder of documentaries, and I can't always remember which were the ones I started to watch when I couldn't sleep. Maybe not an essential feature, but it would make it easier to locate things like that without having to click a few similar titles to get the one with the resume prompt.
It's doable with smartplaylists, yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Checkmark for "started but not finished" media?0