how to do multiple key presses remote
hello all,

I'm using an mce remote with keys mapped using eventghost. If I need to increase volume or add subtitle delay etc, I need to press the relevant key many many times. Each press increases e.g. the volume a little only.

On the other hand to increase volume on my TV remote I just keep the up volume pressed and it keeps on increasing till I stop.

Is it possible to configure similar behavior on xbmc? Does it require using another kind of remote?

thanks!
topsyturvy Wrote:hello all,

I'm using an mce remote with keys mapped using eventghost. If I need to increase volume or add subtitle delay etc, I need to press the relevant key many many times. Each press increases e.g. the volume a little only.

On the other hand to increase volume on my TV remote I just keep the up volume pressed and it keeps on increasing till I stop.

Is it possible to configure similar behavior on xbmc? Does it require using another kind of remote?

thanks!
My Advice would be to head over to the Eventghost forum http://www.eventghost.org/forum/ and they will be able provide the information you
need.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
good point ...

here goes another online registration ...
I use an MCE remote without Eventghost, and just keeping the volume button pressed down increases and decreases the volume smoothly.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to do multiple key presses remote0