New Menu Item in Aeon65
I want to add YouTube and Pandora to my main menu as I finally got them working. Downloaded the Favourties script (edited for me being an idiot and not reading) and added both to the main menu successfully.

But now I ran into two problems:
1. Is there a way to rename these new menu items?
2. Pandora is a Program Plugin and always throws an error when launching from the Main Menu. Youtube is a Video Plugin and works just fine from the main menu.

Thanks in advance.
Stigy Wrote:I want to add YouTube and Pandora to my main menu as I finally got them working. Downloaded the Favourties script (edited for me being an idiot and not reading) and added both to the main menu successfully.

But now I ran into two problems:
1. Is there a way to rename these new menu items?
2. Pandora is a Program Plugin and always throws an error when launching from the Main Menu. Youtube is a Video Plugin and works just fine from the main menu.

Thanks in advance.

1) you can rename the favourite (by using the context menu) and add it to the main menu then.
2) didn´t know about that, would have to look at it. (although i think that there´s not much I can do)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
phil65 Wrote:1) you can rename the favourite (by using the context menu) and add it to the main menu then.
2) didn´t know about that, would have to look at it. (although i think that there´s not much I can do)

Thanks and thanks!

Appreciate the help Nod
How do you add it to the main menu once you have created the favourite? I see a new item on the settings menu, but it just disappears when I select it.
Jimmeh Wrote:How do you add it to the main menu once you have created the favourite? I see a new item on the settings menu, but it just disappears when I select it.

If you made it a favorite and installed the script.favourites script it should appear in that menu.

Script: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...avourites/
Stigy Wrote:If you made it a favorite and installed the script.favourites script it should appear in that menu.

Script: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...avourites/

Thanks for the quick response. I was actually coming back here to post the answer for anyone looking. The script seemed a little reluctant to run at first, but is working properly now.

Thanks for taking the time Smile
Jimmeh Wrote:Thanks for the quick response. I was actually coming back here to post the answer for anyone looking. The script seemed a little reluctant to run at first, but is working properly now.

Thanks for taking the time Smile

Yup just helping out as I learn.

Still trying to get Pandora to work, but I think that needs to be something coded into the skin's Launcher?
Unfortunately Pandora doesn't work in the UK, so I won't be much help there I'm afraid Sad
Thanks Stigy. I wasn't able to figure it out either until I read your thread.
So it seems this involves launching a "Script" from the main menu.

Is this possible in Aeon or in general? Maybe it can detect that its a script and invoke it the correct way?

Just throwing out some suggestions & ideas that are running through my head.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Menu Item in Aeon650