Dharma 33143 - Movie Set Thumbs not working
I had just updated to the Dharma build below and decided to add some movie sets to my library. It seems the thumbs will not set properly. I try and set one thumb for a set and it doesn't update. I try another set and the current thumb showing is for the set I tried earlier. I cleaned my library and even restored a library file from a day ago but it still does not work.

Set thumbs I had prior are ok.

I'm not sure a debug log will work here? I can post one if it would be helpful
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Just to add...I reverted back to 32710 and was able to change movie set thumbs perfectly. I will try and see if I can get a debug log and a ticket created when I get a chance for 33143.
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
I believe I know what the issue is. It used to be setting the thumb based on the videodb:// path, which was wrong in general, but might be right in this case!

Will look into it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

r33246 in trunk should do the trick. Will be merged to Dharma later today.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma 33143 - Movie Set Thumbs not working0