Can't compile Dharma with librtmp 2.3
Sad 
I'm using Dharma 33277 on Slackware Linux 13.1.I'm using librtmp 2.3.
When I compile I get this error:

Code:
xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDInputStreams/DVDInputStreams.a(DVDFactoryInputStream.o): In function `CDVDFactoryInputStream::CreateInputStream(IDVDPlayer*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
DVDFactoryInputStream.cpp:(.text+0x6fd): undefined reference to `CDVDInputStreamRTMP::CDVDInputStreamRTMP()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What I'm missing?
slux Wrote:I'm using Dharma 33277 on Slackware Linux 13.1.I'm using librtmp 2.3.
When I compile I get this error:

Code:
xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDInputStreams/DVDInputStreams.a(DVDFactoryInputStream.o): In function `CDVDFactoryInputStream::CreateInputStream(IDVDPlayer*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
DVDFactoryInputStream.cpp:(.text+0x6fd): undefined reference to `CDVDInputStreamRTMP::CDVDInputStreamRTMP()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What I'm missing?

make clean and try again.

config.h should have HAS_LIBRTMP defined, this is a switch to include CDVDInputStreamRTMP handling.
I tried to do make clean and make again.Nothing to do.
I've checked config.h I see this inside:
Code:
/* Whether to use libRTMP library. */
#define HAS_LIBRTMP 1
So I suppose it's ok there.I've tried many versions of librtmp 2.2e , 2.3 and svn too.Always the same issue.
I have the exact same problem, Im also using slackware 13.1, Does anynoes know how to solve this ??
Try with the slackbuild on slackbuilds.org.It worked for me
slux Wrote:Try with the slackbuild on slackbuilds.org.It worked for me

Oki , xbmc packages or librtmp or rtmpdump ??
You will find every deps there.Use their packages and it will work flawlessy
slux Wrote:You will find every deps there.Use their packages and it will work flawlessy

Now the rtmp work, but with this version i have some lag on hd movies.
So i will revert to my old build with rtmp disabled !
Peeps, you might want to give a try the solution provided on the following link Wink
http://slaxbmc.blogspot.com/2011/03/23-i...ource.html
it seems that there is lack of defined HAS_LIBRTMP in DVDInputStreamRTMP.cpp, including system.h helps (by commenting out following condition):

//#ifdef _WIN32
#include "system.h" // just for HAS_LIBRTMP
//#endif

don't know how it should be done properly but, this way works

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't compile Dharma with librtmp 2.30