Adding a "random movie" option?
is it possible to add a random option to the movie section of Alaska Revisited? like if you press "R" or "CTL+R" it will skip to a random movie each time you press it.
take it its not possible?
Wow. Random movie. That's a strange request Shocked
I could change the 'Latest Added' submenus on the Home to 'Random' but if you want to pick a random movie then just close your eyes, scroll and stop.
Hitcher Wrote:I could change the 'Latest Added' submenus on the Home to 'Random' but if you want to pick a random movie then just close your eyes, scroll and stop.

lol i already do that, just thought it would be better if you could press a button and it scrolls to a random movie each time you press it.

no biggie, eyes closed method is good enough. Oo
Actually I love this idea, if it was possible to have a random option that would pick from my unwatched movies that would save me a lot of scrolling thinking "Ooooh, I could watch that, or that, or that ... ah bugger it, I can't decide so I'm just going to watch tv instead." Smile
Muskyinoz Wrote:Actually I love this idea, if it was possible to have a random option that would pick from my unwatched movies ..

Sounds good, maybe it could be implemented into the context-menu.. :confused2:
Yeah...I always thought this would be a good idea as well. Sometimes trying to decide what to watch is a major chore. Nod
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Probably better off asking the Feature Suggestions part of the forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a "random movie" option?0