Unable to connect to remote server
Yeah, because all your default addons get updated automatically on a new install. So tmdb scraper gets updated which (because of the dependency) pulls and install youtube plugin automatically as well.
I had this problem, but I'm lost in this thread. Do I need to reinstall the youtube plugin ? or is that that's causing the problem ? I can't add new media now, and it refuses to connect, eventhough when I use youtube etc, it plays just fine. Also I noticed if you play a music album, it will play every other song.. as if it times out before it can get the next song ?!?! This related ? I have revo3700 using linux xbmc installed, but win7 drive on another pc holding my content.
I found out what the problem was with my system. Window Home Server 2011, somehow changed the name of my main pc from "PC" to "WHS".. either it did it, or I did it, and thats what stopped me from being able to connect. Changed it back and voila it works ?!?!
Are other people unable to scrape from TVDB? I cant update my tv-episodes, ill get the message "Unable to connect to remote server". I have internet on the XBMC PC.

Edit: Yep, TVDB having problems again.
TVDB is a internet service/website it does have down times for whatever reasons, atm it is down.

uNi
+1
Not sure what u guys are talking about I need a step by step solution
My xbmc won't allow me to connect even though I have WiFi
Plz I am a newbie and I need help
(2014-06-01, 19:07)sd williams Wrote: Not sure what u guys are talking about I need a step by step solution
My xbmc won't allow me to connect even though I have WiFi
Plz I am a newbie and I need help

Here is your answer:

TVDB is a free internet service/website it does have down times for whatever reasons.

Try updating at another time?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
does one just ignore unable to connect but it will still work or is this an issue problem cause it says unable to connect as im using windows also?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to connect to remote server0