HD Movies
I was wondering if there is a way to get a HD Movies option added to the home screen in Transparency, ive been using Transparency for a long time now and i have been messing with Beta 1 of Dharma and like how the skin Night has a option to view all my HD Movies i have installed T! from the SVN and it looks great so far it would be amazing if you could add in HD Movies listing
should already be possible in T! i think.
you need to create a playlist that contains your HD movies,
next add this playlist to favourites.

T! allows you to add any of your favourites as a submenu button to any of the main menu buttons.

note: you'll need to install this addon first:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...-1.0.2.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
But that way you'd need to keep updating the playlist as more movies are added, no?

It seems the feature he's talking about would automatically detect which movies are HD and only list those in the "HD Movies" subsection.
I myself was thinking it would be cool to have that feature also.
Playlists do it automatically. The one I include in the skin is for a listing of any movies with a resolution above 710...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the clarification.
Any chance of having a playlist as a main menu button without editing the XML? I've modified the TV button to point to a playlist, but it would be great to do this without modifying code (and therefore existing after updating).
Adam B. Wrote:Any chance of having a playlist as a main menu button without editing the XML?

nope, only submenu items can be configured.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Movies0