Hard to See CPU Usage
I apologize if this has been asked in the past, but should the CPU usage and video diagnostic information section be this hard to see sometimes??

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6081/...ot000v.png
Yes that texture got corrupted in the .xbt, fix will be included on tonights upload...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Yes that texture got corrupted in the .xbt, fix will be included on tonights upload...

Good to know, thanks.
I was just about to post this, good to see its being fixed. Thank you!
Can the update be applied through the Add-Ons system of Dharma beta?
^^ Same question, there is no update in the Add-Ons system as of this moment.
I don't think the devs want the skins in the addon repo to be constantly getting updated so I imagine mcborzu is repairing as many of the little kinks that he find before submiting a final FINAL for the time being.
fonzie Wrote:I don't think the devs want the skins in the addon repo to be constantly getting updated so I imagine mcborzu is repairing as many of the little kinks that he find before submiting a final FINAL for the time being.

I think they officially have the waiting period as 2 weeks, I'm fine with a month. It's just from my last update I accidentally left a navigation bug in Horizontal Home and Recent added, that codec screen texture, and the logo script. If it wasn't for those bugs I could hold off...

But yea I had to apply some type of xml fix patch and if I did that right, it should be up relatively soon...

Glad to hear. I have all but dumped Camelot for Dharma with your skin. It's running great, save for the CPU usage which will easily be fixed.

One other inquiry. When using the subtitle addon I cannot choose what site to search for subs. It defaults on sublight. How could I switch it to opensubtitles? I can't do it in other skins either so is this a problem with the add-on itself?
fonzie Wrote:Glad to hear. I have all but dumped Camelot for Dharma with your skin. It's running great, save for the CPU usage which will easily be fixed.

One other inquiry. When using the subtitle addon I cannot choose what site to search for subs. It defaults on sublight. How could I switch it to opensubtitles? I can't do it in other skins either so is this a problem with the add-on itself?

From Home go to Settings/addons/subtitles/xbmc subtitles. Then press "I" while hovered on XBMC subtitles and then click on the configure tab...

Awesome! That worked perfectly. Thank you.
Thanks! An XML fix would be great, simple ssh and copy paste I assume.
I installed the Night update that recently appeared in the Add-Ons section. It fixed the CPU usage section and also fixed the TV show logo download script that wasn't working for me. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hard to See CPU Usage0