ION2 and Dharma?
Geeba Wrote:Yep pretty much in the same boat.. when I said "old Xbox user" I meant me being old! Laugh LOL!
Yep...me too! Oo

Geeba Wrote:The Xbox is still my weapon of choice in the lounge to... I've not tried the de-interlacing stuff in windows... its pretty much a default install except enabling DXVA2, region, shares etc.... if I was you I would look on one of the well know download site... demon/bay Wink and download a TechNet unmolested version of Win7 to trial... then if you like it you can buy it Wink
Yep Win7 is a tad on the large side as an underlying OS but its pretty good on resources these days... I'm running it on old P4's with a gig of RAM and they work pretty well... stick M$ Security Essentials on and dont install anything else like all the Live stuff... I edited the startup as well so it only boots essential stuff... its not bad, but not really where I want to be. Blush

I'll see if I can track down a version of Win7 for a trial. Surely can't be any worse than what's going on for me at the moment with Linux Laugh

Edit: Just got my suspend issues resolved - so I'm quite a happy chappy at present
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
openelec.tv Wrote:pico, can you test the generic image if its work better with audio?

FYI: the generic image has included much more drivers as the ION image. so please test with this first. Maybe i must only add some drivers to the ION image.

I just loaded the generic image to my mini top and audio is working with custom audio device plughw:0,7.
Smile 
Hi,

jwoolen Wrote:I just loaded the generic image to my mini top and audio is working with custom audio device plughw:0,7.

many thanks,

the ION images should work too. If you need menusound see here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=607...tcount=470
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=608...tcount=475
greetings, Stephan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ION2 and Dharma?0