Can I use DVDPlayer to play video stream on IPv6 network?
Hello , Can I use DVDPlayer to play video stream on IPv6 network?
If no, Please suggest me how to edit DVDPlayer from sourcecode for this purpose. (I use XBMC on windows)

Thank you for help .
doubtfull.. a few things mostlikely works, but alot won't. you'll have to test and fix them. patches are gladly accepted.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have another question. Where is the DVDPlayer Sourcecode ? It's in the XBMC Sourcecode ??
yes. xbmc/cores/dvdplayer
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

thanks a lot ^^
Can you tell me which section or file do I need to fix , to accomplish this purpose.

Thank for your reply .
I am by no means an expert on the code but I believe there is not just one file or section that needs modifying. I would bet that a large portion of the streaming code needs to be tinkered with to accomplish what you want. My rec? Read through the code, familiarize yourself with it, then start hacking it. The devs won't hold your hand but they will help.
there is alot of filesystems that you need to fix... and dns lookup and probably more..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I use DVDPlayer to play video stream on IPv6 network?0