• 11(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
You don't have to download manually. Just activate it in the JD settings.
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
Hi, nice work on plugin.

If I use the Windows installed on the jdownloader.org website all works fine regards activating Remote Control in JD settings.

I think the other poster is not seeing for the same reason as me, its not there in Jdownloader2.

Why am I using that version, well it appears only that version has real-debrid support and that is the one they offer up on the real-debrid site, as soon as you use that immediately they are available as a host option.

So is there something else I should do, i.e. use the original option and enable real-debrid support by doing XYZ?

Or is there a was we can get an extension/plugin for Remote Control for JD2?

Thanks in advance! Smile

Edit------ ONE

Hi seems:-

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=43156

Webinterface for JDownloader 2 is not available, yet. Sorry!

We are searching for developer to do this:
Last edited by flubshi; 27.10.2012 at 13:48.

So no chance for remote control from XBMC plugin to JD2...

Any thoughts on workaround of adding RD to JD1?

Edit------ TWO

Okay 3 posts on the trot but found the nightly of JD1 gives a Real-Debrid host option.

So falling on to that as the remote control is intact on this version, fingers crossed as a nightly the build isNT too calamity.
Deleted
Deleted
Sometimes I send link through another add-on. But I don't know if jdownloader starts downloading. Because I send a link which I don't know for 100 percent if it still exist.
Could there be a status bar which indicates if jdownloader successfully or unsuccessfully had started the download? And when it's finished also send a message? Similar like the status bar when you install an add-on on XBMC.
@chrisc0v0c

The correct solution would be to support the new remote api to control jd2. But since I'm using pyLoad by now and also quite busy anyway, I would not get my hopes up, that any development on this plugin will happen in the future.
Who ever wants to take over this plugin, is more than welcome Wink

@tikkiew

Thanks for pointing that out. I've thought about it myself, but am not quite sure how to implement this. Anyway even if I would have an idea, it would not be very high on my priority list. See above.
(2013-04-03, 09:47)pgoeri Wrote: @chrisc0v0c

The correct solution would be to support the new remote api to control jd2. But since I'm using pyLoad by now and also quite busy anyway, I would not get my hopes up, that any development on this plugin will happen in the future.

As a long-time user of this plugin, I have to say I'm pretty sad to hear this. I know JD's taken a bit of flak over their recent installer-related issues, but they still have a relatively good (and rather widely used) product: and the ability to monitor JD activity straight from XBMC has been truly awesome. Whenever my wife sees a stream Buffering, she simply hops into your plugin and hits 'Stop' on JDownloader to halt background downloads interfering with her streams Big Grin

That's not to mention how great the API this plugin has when it comes to interfacing with other plugins (such as IF, for example)! Heck even with my useless Python knowledge I even managed to use it to integrate it with the Web Viewer plugin a few years back!

If you do find time to support newer releases of JD, please consider it Big Grin

If not, thanks for all your hard work on making this plugin awesome!
hye Guys,

I have installed JDownloader addon
The same PC as XBMC
OpenElec with frodo 12.2

How can I set up download folder ?
version 1.3.1
* bug - XBMC 12.2 FRODO: fixed broken dependence
* improvement - pkg_list: display "No Package!" if there are no packages at all
* improvement - general: point out that the JD application cannot be reached in case of connection problems. "server" was not clear
(2013-12-22, 14:40)pgoeri Wrote: version 1.3.1
* bug - XBMC 12.2 FRODO: fixed broken dependence
* improvement - pkg_list: display "No Package!" if there are no packages at all
* improvement - general: point out that the JD application cannot be reached in case of connection problems. "server" was not clear

Thank you!!
Hi all,
Im a noob with Jdownloader and I need a downloader on my ouya's xbmc so I have a few questions...
Do I need the Jdownloader application for this addon to work? As is Im getting 'error failed to connect to server'
And does it works on android device?

Cheers
Hi,
did u even read the first post?

(2010-09-08, 19:23)pgoeri Wrote: Features:
This plugin displays the current status of JDownloader. The following actions are supported: start, stop, pause, set limit, set max. downloads.
It is also possible to update, restart and shutdown the JDownloader application.
Make sure to enable the 'Remote Control' extension (default port 10025) in JDownloader! (Not the 'JD Webinterface' extension!)

YES, you need to have the JDownloader application running somewhere (same device or any other machine that is accessible via the network). This plugin can not work by itself.
YES, this plugin should work on all plattforms, that support XBMC, but NO, the JDownloader application itself is not running on android as far as I know.
Hi

Is there an alternative client which dose the same as JDOWNLOADER ?
Yes. pyLoad is a similar download client. It is not as rich on features, but does also not need as much memory/cpu as jd
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4