[LIVE] how to find my version
Hi,

I just tried updating my live installation by apt-get and it did a bunch of stuff but I can't actually tell which version I'm running. There doesn't seem to be a system info page and I haven't found any info on how to find my current version.

Thanks
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
yes, except this screen doesn't exist in the live version. I got the OSX version on my Mac for testing and I can get to the this screen by clicking the power icon, but on the live version it's not there. Unless if I'm missing something...
well you should have a "system" menu item in main menu where you can also access system settings. and below that, there's the system info. there's no need to access it via the power shortcut (which may indeed not exist in the live/linux version)
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
I think maybe this screen just doesn't exist in the live version, I've looked through every menu and can't find it. Is there a shell script or something that can run to find out the version number ?
Confluence skin:
navigate to system (don't click)
Right arrow on keypad
A submenu opens, and there is the button syteminformation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] how to find my version0