Video playback
Function is necessary !
Reproduction a kind of video files one after another and randomly

I need the function as in music player like playing music tracks one after the other.

thefreedom Wrote:banal reproduction of video of paths successively? Where it. I include to the child cartoon films but reproduces only one and throws out in the menu. Marvellously in music such button is in disorder or one after another. The playlist does not suit for one reason - the child not the zombie what to look under the schedule. It can is possible where-thread in code what to correct that it by default though lost successively?

whatHuhHuh
isamu.dragon Wrote:whatHuhHuh

Video reproduction is continuous, as music.
I think he wants to add several video files to a list and then play them back one after the other.
bobo1on1 Wrote:I think he wants to add several video files to a list and then play them back one after the other.
To look a screenshot. For Video files !
bobo1on1 Wrote:I think he wants to add several video files to a list and then play them back one after the other.

I need the function as in music player like playing music tracks one after the other.
I like balalaika, vodka, and russian beer.
why not create a playlist? should work afaik.
marv_el Wrote:why not create a playlist? should work afaik.

Not to use the playlist
I am the anonymous guy that responded in the beta 3 release thread. I could have sworn there was a setting for this at one point but I must have just been thinking of the "play next song automatically" option in the music settings. There is party mode for videos, but I think it only works for Music videos. You could probably change it to apply to all videos though, if you'd like.
timdog82001 Wrote:I am the anonymous guy that responded in the beta 3 release thread. I could have sworn there was a setting for this at one point but I must have just been thinking of the "play next song automatically" option in the music settings. There is party mode for videos, but I think it only works for Music videos. You could probably change it to apply to all videos though, if you'd like.

Works only for audio No
I would also like to see this feature happen.

... Being able to play the next video file in a directory full of video or strm files, just like with audio files...

Perhaps via a setting in an xml file.

Markus
queue the dir, start the playlist. and you're done.
if do not use playlist ?
heh, playlist in this context is the files queued up. aka the 'now playing' screen. you always use that kind of playlist. even when you hit play on a single item. btw, if you use a remote, hitting 'play' on the folder achieves this automagically.
spiff Wrote:heh, playlist in this context is the files queued up. aka the 'now playing' screen. you always use that kind of playlist. even when you hit play on a single item. btw, if you use a remote, hitting 'play' on the folder achieves this automagically.

look: winamp, gomplayer, kmplayer . . .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback0