Tuxbox PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2?
razorbakmax Wrote:Now i can see the vu+ addon in the PVR client, but if i activate it, i have a message saying me that no pvr client are enable.

I suppose that something is missing .
in XBMC\addons\pvr.vuplus there is no XBMC_vuplus_win32.pvr !!

Let me test it at home before going any further
redknight Wrote:Let me test it at home before going any further

Yes, the .dll for the addon is missing. I'm also currently trying to get this running - looks like I need to drop the pthread-stuff. Don't know whether I can do this before sunday though...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
So now I need this PVR build with HD audio and Spoty installed!! Rofl

Someone should start a custom build service and make a few quid Nod
jdembski, This is awesome! exactly what XBMC needs to be perfect IMO. I will be following this thread closely. VU+ and XBMC seem like they are made for each other. Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this.
jdembski Wrote:Yes, the .dll for the addon is missing. I'm also currently trying to get this running - looks like I need to drop the pthread-stuff. Don't know whether I can do this before sunday though...

Hi!

Allthough my girlfriend is now a littlebit upset because I spent so much time with my laptop and not with her: I just pushed some changes which should make it possible to build the addon on windows Smile. Can you give it another try? For some reasons XBMC itself won't build on my machine :/
jdembski Wrote:Hi!

Allthough my girlfriend is now a littlebit upset because I spent so much time with my laptop and not with her: I just pushed some changes which should make it possible to build the addon on windows Smile. Can you give it another try? For some reasons XBMC itself won't build on my machine :/

No XBMC causes divorce lol!

Yes, of course, I'll build it first thing in the morning when I'm at home and I'll also be able to test properly.
Really thanks for this, but now need to sleep:

jdembski Wrote:Hi!

Building on Ubuntu as we speak, will test this and build win32 version in the morning.
razorbakmax Wrote:Now i can see the vu+ addon in the PVR client, but if i activate it, i have a message saying me that no pvr client are enable.

I suppose that something is missing .
in XBMC\addons\pvr.vuplus there is no XBMC_vuplus_win32.pvr !!

Having the same issue here, the addon.xml in XBMC\addons\pvr.vuplus is reffering to XBMC_vuplus_win32.pvr but is does not exist.
it works on ubuntu but how to import picons? Should i add a directory to picons on vuplus stb?
scalpel Wrote:it works on ubuntu but how to import picons? Should i add a directory to picons on vuplus stb?

Copy the picons from your vu+ onto your Ubuntu box and set the path in the addon configuration. Maybe you need to reset the PVR database after this...
Afternoon all, got and tested the new commits on ubuntu and seems to be working ok. It might be something I'm doing but it seems to be taking about 5 minutes to "find channels" when I first start xbmc, after that it works fine. This worked ok before, found everything nice and quick. Can someone confirm it's a problem my end or has a bug been introduced?

EDIT: it seems that if I add VUDUO as a video source and, when I turn on xbmc and it hangs saying "importing tv channels", as soon as I navigate to VUDUO through videos and open the network location the text immediately changes and starts finding channels and EPG info. Strange, if I dont hit the network location manually it'll hand there for at least 5 minutes before giving up finding epg data and just plays the first channel

Still haven't been able to get the windows version to work despite a re-compile from latest source.
Ok, so still Not working on Windows....
How do we get the addon into an easy to use .zip format? anyone any experience of this?
redknight Wrote:Afternoon all, got and tested the new commits on ubuntu and seems to be working ok. It might be something I'm doing but it seems to be taking about 5 minutes to "find channels" when I first start xbmc, after that it works fine. This worked ok before, found everything nice and quick. Can someone confirm it's a problem my end or has a bug been introduced?

EDIT: it seems that if I add VUDUO as a video source and, when I turn on xbmc and it hangs saying "importing tv channels", as soon as I navigate to VUDUO through videos and open the network location the text immediately changes and starts finding channels and EPG info. Strange, if I dont hit the network location manually it'll hand there for at least 5 minutes before giving up finding epg data and just plays the first channel

Still haven't been able to get the windows version to work despite a re-compile from latest source.

Just pushed a fix for this (hopefully Smile)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tuxbox PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2?2