Random Playist, Playlist in general feature
Would there be anyway for when you enter a Playlist that it would respect/override the sortby field and default to "playlist".

I have a random episode playlist but it ruins the experience because it always defaults to "by episode", then I have to switch options. Unless you're already able to do this but so far I haven't seen a way? Thx...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Would there be anyway for when you enter a Playlist that it would respect/override the sortby field and default to "playlist".

I have a random episode playlist but it ruins the experience because it always defaults to "by episode", then I have to switch options. Unless you're already able to do this but so far I haven't seen a way? Thx...

perhaps setting the focus on an invisible button when entering mymusicplaylist.xml which triggers Container.SetSortMethod()?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Actually I should have done more testing with Beta 2, awhile back it didn't remember. With Beta 2 last night it remembered I set it to "sort by Playlist"....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Playist, Playlist in general feature0