• 14(current)
Release flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon
Authorization still not working. Get error 500. Not even re-authorization in Kodi works. Some kind of error.
Yeah, I just tested and can confirm it's broken. Re-auth is broken in the addon and I have a fix for that. The main problem is server side and that will be a little more complicated.
Information 
Version 1.1.1

Changes:
  • Fix Re-Authorize settings option

On the official XBMC repo, pending mirror updates.
Auth should be fixed. If you have any issues authorizing, use the Re-Authorize option in settings (fixed in 1.1.1) which will remove the old token and re-authorize.
Thanks, it works fine. Smile
Every time I try and click on the addon, it always ask to re authorized again
I always get server error 500.
The addon shows Authorization successful but it never sticks.
I'll need a log.
I'm busy migrating my server that I use for authentication for some of my add-ons (including this one) to new hosting because the old hosting decided to deprecate their service. I've gotten it mostly moved over, but the data I had that controlled how the authentication flow went for each site is lost so I need to figure all that out again before it will actually work. For the moment though, auth is broken.
Auth should be working again (finally).
Thanks for this ruuk
[emoji106]
Hi ruuk,

unfortunately I still do receive Error 500 after granting access on the flickr page while the plugin itself says authorization complete. Seems the oAuth feedback does not work in my case.

Can you help? As all my pics are stored on flickr, I am dependent on your plugin.
I received the same message as Server Error after granting the access. Please help.

Thanks!
it works since last night (Jan 29).

Thanks for the fix on the server side.
After successfull  authorization when addon read my picture catalogs i have an error: list index is out of range. Where is the problem ?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon6