• 15(current)
Release flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon
(2018-02-28, 09:29)lkemot Wrote: After successfull  authorization when addon read my picture catalogs i have an error: list index is out of range. Where is the problem ?
 I can't duplicate this. If you could get me a log that would be great.
(2018-01-20, 17:01)YetAnotherUser Wrote: Hi ruuk,

unfortunately I still do receive Error 500 after granting access on the flickr page while the plugin itself says authorization complete. Seems the oAuth feedback does not work in my case.

Can you help? As all my pics are stored on flickr, I am dependent on your plugin.
 If you are still having this issue, let me know. Right now I'm assuming it works because I've had verification from other users.
Information 
Version 1.1.2

Changes:
  • Fix occasional failure to display images

On the official XBMC repo, pending mirror updates.
(2018-01-20, 17:01)YetAnotherUser Wrote: Hi ruuk,

unfortunately I still do receive Error 500 after granting access on the flickr page while the plugin itself says authorization complete. Seems the oAuth feedback does not work in my case.

Can you help? As all my pics are stored on flickr, I am dependent on your plugin.
With some playing around, I was able to duplicate this issue. It seems like if you do the authentication process fast enough, it works. If you sit on the auth page on the flickr site for long enough you get the behavior as described. In any case it looks like a bug server side. I'll look into it.
How do I make this work?  I have tried to reauthenticate as in this post
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2600344
but I get redirected to the home page.

How can I get this working?
I guess this is no longer supported as addon and/or thread.  Maybe this thread should be closed or a notice be placed on the first post stating questions will no longer be answered in this thread.
(2018-04-13, 17:34)RavRob Wrote: I guess this is no longer supported as addon and/or thread.  Maybe this thread should be closed or a notice be placed on the first post stating questions will no longer be answered in this thread.
I'm sorry that the add-on that I maintain as a hobby in my free time is not being supported to your satisfaction. Maybe in the future I won't let my wife's surgery and physical therapy interfere with this vital work. How can I not feel guilty for letting hospitalization of my wife's mother get in the way? I really need to get my priorities straight and put add-on support above my real life where it rightfully belongs. How can I not appreciate helpful comments like yours?
(2018-04-13, 19:49)ruuk Wrote:
(2018-04-13, 17:34)RavRob Wrote: I guess this is no longer supported as addon and/or thread.  Maybe this thread should be closed or a notice be placed on the first post stating questions will no longer be answered in this thread.
I'm sorry that the add-on that I maintain as a hobby in my free time is not being supported to your satisfaction. Maybe in the future I won't let my wife's surgery and physical therapy interfere with this vital work. How can I not feel guilty for letting hospitalization of my wife's mother get in the way? I really need to get my priorities straight and put add-on support above my real life where it rightfully belongs. How can I not appreciate helpful comments like yours? 
 Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery.  Totally understand and sorry about my comment.  It was not intended to be negative, it was simply a remark that a full month without answers from any members made me believe it was no longer supported as addon and/or thread.  First, I hope your wife is OK and second, I am happy the addon is still supported and maintained.
Hi

Tried flickr a while back and removed it because it doesn’t work. Tried it again and the same problem remains.
How come it’s still in the repo if it is not working?

Or maybe I have done something wrong?

I put in the code into the authorization page it reports that it worked but then some index was to long and next time I start it I’ll have to enter the code on authorization page all over again.
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
just to note that this is still broken. why is this app trying to even do the token through your site? shouldnt you be able to just do this all within the plugin itself?
Quote:shouldnt you be able to just do this all within the plugin itself?

That would be nice, but device auth for Flickr requires a web browser, which Kodi doesn't have.
Hi Ruuk,

This morning I have successfully installed the Flickr Add on, but it fails to run:  "type object has no attribute get item."
What does it mean ?
Thank you
Philippe from France
Same problem for me
Hi @ruuk Was wondering if you've entertained the idea of writing a Google Photos add-on for Kodi similar to your flickr add-on, given Google's release of the Google Photos API (https://developers.google.com/photos/) ... That would totally be sweet! Smile  Keeping my fingers crossed...
Hi

Does this add on work yet?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon6