Stopping trailers preview
Hello ppl,
thank you for this fantastic and elegant skin, I really love it
there is just a small bug that I can't cope :-)
I use it on my mac mini with its remote... from the movie list the option to start the trailer in a small box by pressing the down key is a great feature.... just then I can't turn it off!!!!! I can't press the X key! why don't u add the possibility to turn it pross pressing again the down key? Big Grin

thank you again!
GM
maybe, sounds reasonable. Let me see how easy, if I don't respond in a week remind me...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Doesn't the mac remote have a stop button?
hikaricore Wrote:Doesn't the mac remote have a stop button?

mac remote, at leat an older version like mine, has got, apart the arrows, 2 buttons, play and exit.
if I press play, the movie starts, if I press exit xbmc exits from the movie list and returns on the main page.
thank you!
You could probably remap exit to do a different function while in playback, the conf files for remotes are very versatile.
hikaricore Wrote:You could probably remap exit to do a different function while in playback, the conf files for remotes are very versatile.

in fact it is a possibility and I'll do a test, but my fear is that I need however the exit key, when I need to return in the main menu.
Also other combinations, like a long pression, are already engaged for other functions like the info menu. I'm supposing that the solution is to remap a key in order to do a different thing if the preview is running or not... but I'm not very sure that an event control can be done just the conf remote.
anyway thank you alot for the idea!
GM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stopping trailers preview0