[MOD] Poster Mod
voidy Wrote:i understand the problem is the fanart and the reflection of the posters but i was wondering to fix it somehow and if im the only one having this problem

Perfectly watchable

almost invisible

---

also i wonder what the number underneath the movie title stands for ?

The number of minutes in the movie I believe.
Is there a way to add this view to Night without having to write over the poster view already included? I would love to have this just be a selectable view in addition to what's already available.
it is but much coding.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
voidy: i would just remove reflection and add a black texture one the bottom to show text and fanart.
cool... new features! but i have the old icons...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
zwat Wrote:voidy: i would just remove reflection and add a black texture one the bottom to show text and fanart.

any tips or ideas how to do that Tongue
After using your mod does not get the check mark in both the movies and in the series and thank you very much for this wonderful mod
voidy: try to search for flipy and comment out from <control> to </control> comment out with <!-- before and --> after. i did only check mcborzu's code but not redd's but think code is the same.
what file do i have to search that code in?
voidy Wrote:what file do i have to search that code in?

One of the textures seems to be missing. I have added a new black background for the flags and I am fixing the spacing with the flags. I will post it this weekend.
Redd Wrote:One of the textures seems to be missing. I have added a new black background for the flags and I am fixing the spacing with the flags. I will post it this weekend.

awesome !!!
Updated first post with the updated information and download link.
is there any way to get the tv show logo in the place of the name instead of in the background?
buzz_kill Wrote:is there any way to get the tv show logo in the place of the name instead of in the background?

I am assuming you mean something like this screenshot?

I have been playing around with the title in both the movie and tv sections. My underline is starting to annoy me and will probably be gone in the next release. I want something that really pops for the title but I don't want it to take away from the poster or fanart. I should have it posted this weekend once I test it on my other boxes.
I've been going a little photoshop crazy lately and I've tried to create some items that I can call my own. I've created some new controls from scratch and will probably include them in the next release of my mod (if including them doesn't screw anything else up). I wanted to get some opinions on them and I know it is difficult with just screenshots but let me know what you think just the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Poster Mod0