• 2(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC
topfs2 Wrote:albumDiv.find('.thumb').attr('original', '/vfs/' + encodeURI(album.thumbnail));
Ok, thx. Can you tell me how your thumbnail-urls look like?
Was the problem the missing "encodeURI(...)" or do your urls not start with "special://"?
MKay Wrote:Ok, thx. Can you tell me how your thumbnail-urls look like?
Was the problem the missing "encodeURI(...)" or do your urls not start with "special://"?

not sure tbh but downloading thumbs should always go through the vfs node, and the thumburl should always be urlencoded. If the others worked its a fluke in the webserver Smile
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Ok, here is the new version: http://www.mediafire.com/?dc27tkx1bcaoopv

0.2.5:
- Added: Filter/Search-Button for albums/movies/tv shows
- Added: Button to clear the playlists
- Changed: Movies are sorted alphabetically
- Fixed: Thumbnail-URLs are not uri-encoded
- Fixed: Missing error-handler for thumbnails
- Fixed: Problems with context menus if using more than 1 menu-entry
- Fixed: Thumbnails which are visible after window-resize are not loaded until the user scrolls.
A great tool, it looks beautiful and is fast.

Searching by Files does not work (yet). Is this not yet implemented, or is there a fault on my side. I can open the first directory, but there is nothing in it. Only the .. (back button)

Thank youLaugh
Auke Wrote:Searching by Files does not work (yet). Is this not yet implemented, or is there a fault on my side. I can open the first directory, but there is nothing in it. Only the .. (back button)
In the music-section only audio-files are shown and in the video-section only video files are shown Smile And the sub-directories of course Wink
No nothing to see in my music or movie directory's.

I use xbmc Beta2 and your newest download 0.2.5. I first did try with xbmc Beta1. But i could not install your program. So i updated to Beta2

I have al my songs in directories (MP3 - Genre - artist+Album) I tried a song directly in directory MP3, but it does not show.
Is xbmc running on linux or windows? Never tried it with windows. Smile
Its running on windows7
I found the bug. It will be fixed in next relase Wink
THX for reporting the bug.
Hi!
This is working greatSmile
It takes a while to load my 500 movies thumbs but its ok...

Though, I cannot print the movie information:
"Failed to load movie information"

Any idea ?
Yes Smile
MKay Wrote:The problem is, that the XBMC-API does not have a method like "GetMovieInfo" or "GetTVShowInfo" like it was posted here. These methods are not yet implemented by the API. For movies i use some ugly code: Get all movies and pick the one with the correct id. For tv shows etc. i want to wait until these methods are implemented Wink
So i think the webinterface/server has work hard to get all of your 500 movie-thumbs and when it requests the movie-list again, to get the movie-info the server will fail/timeout ... I think after some retries it will show the movie info (when the server has settled down) :-)
What you could possibly do, is only requesting thumbs of movies displayed on the page ( visible ones ) .

Great work indeed. Smile
Will there be support for Movie Sets?
I use EMM to organize my Movies.
Well the movie sets (Star Trek, Star Wars) don't show up.
hotlobster Wrote:What you could possibly do, is only requesting thumbs of movies displayed on the page ( visible ones ) .
Hm, that's what i do already Smile Only the visible thumbs are loaded. If the user scrolls or resizes the window and new thumbs become visible, they are loaded.
Does this not work for you (which browser?)?

isamu.dragon Wrote:Will there be support for Movie Sets? [...]
Well the movie sets (Star Trek, Star Wars) don't show up.
Currently the API does not support movie sets (Ticket). If the API supports movie sets, i will implement it in AWX Smile
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC6