[Dharma Beta 2] BUG: Unable to play .MOD audio files
Hellos!

I just tried to play .mod files, which worked all okay under 9.11, and got this in debug.log:

00:36:24 T:1188 M:297996288 WARNING: Win32DllLoader::ResolveExport - Unable to resolve: libmodplug.dll ModPlug_Load
00:36:24 T:1188 M:297996288 ERROR: Unable to resolve exports from dll special://xbmcbin/system/players/paplayer/libmodplug.dll
00:36:24 T:1188 M:297996288 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file smb://****:****@SERPENS/media/Audio/Modules/****

I loaded that libmodplug.dll into a dependencies walker, and it seems the DLL is not exporting any functions?

I'm running Dharma on Windows 7 x86. Hardware specs see signature.
Kind regards, Frank

Kodi: LibreELEC Beta
HTPC: Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B)
TV: Toshiba 47"
NAS: Debian Jessie x64 (Gigabyte GA-D510UD), HDD 3x1.5 TB + 1x2 TB (SnapRAID, MergerFS)
Looks like you nailed it, there is no .def or dllexport. Is there some place I could get some .mod to test a fix?
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
@CrystalP: Thanks for your quick reply! I'll send you a link via PM.
Kind regards, Frank

Kodi: LibreELEC Beta
HTPC: Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B)
TV: Toshiba 47"
NAS: Debian Jessie x64 (Gigabyte GA-D510UD), HDD 3x1.5 TB + 1x2 TB (SnapRAID, MergerFS)
This is fixed in trunk and Dharma.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Dharma Beta 2] BUG: Unable to play .MOD audio files0