How to use open subtitles in qualar mod?
I have the qualar mod isntslled and when playing a video I see a button for the open subtitles script. I believe it's the 3rd button with the little ^ in the icon. Pressing it doesn't do anything for me. When I just recently started xbmc it said open subtitles script updated so it is installed I know. Is this not yet womrking with this mod/skin or am I doing somethIng wrong or missing something? Help would be appreciated I don't know much about scripts or how to run them. I'm running this on a Mac mini with snow leopard.
nmirza Wrote:I have the qualar mod isntslled and when playing a video I see a button for the open subtitles script. I believe it's the 3rd button with the little ^ in the icon. Pressing it doesn't do anything for me. When I just recently started xbmc it said open subtitles script updated so it is installed I know. Is this not yet womrking with this mod/skin or am I doing somethIng wrong or missing something? Help would be appreciated I don't know much about scripts or how to run them. I'm running this on a Mac mini with snow leopard.

What version of XBMC are you using?
I've just came here to ask same question, the little subtitle icon is not working in this skin, and I'm using the latest Dharma release.
well. I have just found the answer, I will try it now to see.
here is the thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65922&page=61

joeblack2k Wrote:Subtitle Support:

edit custom_SkinSettings.xml

search for <control type"=radiobutton" id="169">
above the line paste:

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="170">
                    <
description>Subtitle Support</description>
                    <include>
SettingsContentBtn</include>
                    <
label>Select Subtitle Addon</label>
                    <
onclick>Skin.SetAddon(SubtitleScript_Path,xbmc.python.subtitles)</onclick>
                    <include>
SettingsItemOpenCloseAnim</include>
                </
control

Edit VideoOSD.xml

replace Tv show subtitles and Movie Subtitles line:
<onclick ....... with:

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick

now in skin settings you can select subtitle addon and it works...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use open subtitles in qualar mod?0