New Release: v0.8.4 beta1
Information 
Download v0.8.4-beta1 on Android Market 2010-09-27

Added: App2SD should now officially be available to all Froyo users.
Added: "Watched" overlay icon for episodes and movies.
Added: Jewel case place holder
Fixed: Some ANRs.

Release Notes:
Thanks again to Gabor Foldvari, who is now official member of our team. Smile

Enjoy!
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Thanks
I assume the "Start XBMC" button is just a placeholder right now?
Did that button appear just now? It should only appear if you have configured WoL (and this has been implemented months ago).

the_alien?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
freezy Wrote:Did that button appear just now? It should only appear if you have configured WoL (and this has been implemented months ago).

the_alien?

The button only appears when there is a mac address. But since the address is read through the httpapi (or something like that Wink) there is always a mac... so the button is shown. If you remove the mac address the button is gone.

BTW:
Welcome Gabor Foldvari. Good to have a new helping hand Smile
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Ah!
I deinstalled the old app and reinstalled from the market, so I had to re-add my XBMC Host. It added the MAC Adress all by itself :O Think I didn't have it in my old configuration.

Now I only need to know a way how to use this with my MBP :o
Seems there is a potential issue for those running Cyanogen Mod:

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/3903-...reinstall/

Seems that's a generic problem, but I've had a user not being able to install it with CM. The solution described in the thread solved the problem:
Quote:su
rm /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec

btw: it's smd"L" not smd"1"

Reboot and try installing from the market.

Thanks Justin!
freezy Wrote:Seems there is a potential issue for those running Cyanogen Mod

I've got Cyanogen Mod 6 on my Nexus one and the app installed and upgraded fine.
HTPC : Acer Revo R3600 / 2GB PC6400 / 2x500GB Samsung 2.5" SATAII / Roland UA1-EX
Software : Arch linux / LUKS / Openbox / xbmc-svn

sweet!

Is the Host Wizard suppose to work?

EDIT: the_alien: Power on is still visible if mac address is removed. it's a bug.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
StarChild Wrote:sweet!

Is the Host Wizard suppose to work?

EDIT: the_alien: Power on is still visible if mac address is removed. it's a bug.

Host Wizard is commented out because there are some problems with the EventServer discovery. Seems like the first key pressed is dismissed in newer Dharma builds (it was working before beta1).

Does the power on button disappear after closing and restarting the app? Is there a space left in the mac address?
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Is Dharma beta2 design like that or is it a bug? If its a bug, anyone have reported it?

Power Button disappears when restarting the app, or rotate the phone, or connect and disconnect. No space left. See issue 397.
EDIT: and Issue 308
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
-deleted-
I would love to see a guide somewhere on how to enable WoL on my Asrock ION 330 together with XBMC remote...I just can't seem to find any information about this!
just type the mac adress in remote setting.
As usual you have to enable the WOL functionality in the bios of your machine. Search for the 'Onboard LAN Power On' option. In the remote - as ppic suggested - set the mac address of your xbmc machine if it's not there yet. Most of the cases the remote automatically fills it for you while you adding the host. That should do the trick.

If you want to wake it from the suspended state, that's a different story.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release: v0.8.4 beta10