Home Screen Menu
zecoj Wrote:I'd love to use this mod. Would you make it available for those interested?

Ok I took a quick look through the changes I made and located the following ones (hope these are all needed otherwise let me know):

LibraryVideoMenu.xml:
- Line 245:
Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(55) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !ControlGroup(40).HasFocus()</visible>
- Line 259:
Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(52) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !ControlGroup(40).HasFocus()</visible>

ViewsShared.xml:
- Line 112:
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(artists)] + !Window.IsActive(progressdialog)</visible>
- Line 139 - 141:
Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="frames/wideFrameMask.png" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/library/tvshowsNoFanartSmall.png">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</texture>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false" align="center">stretch</aspectratio>
<visible>Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
- Line 182 - 184:
Code:
<texture background="true" diffuse="frames/wideFrameMask.png" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/library/tvshowsNoFanartSmall.png">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</texture>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false" align="center">stretch</aspectratio>
<visible>Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>

To use it go into your tv show/season view and activate the side menu. Under "choose viewtype" go for "slide". Then go back to the side menu and go all the way down and activate "use fanart". This should do the trick.

If someone could test these changes and report back that it works I'll post it in a new thread so that it is easier to find it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
dratstab Wrote:I belive you need to add a ",return" in the ActivateWindow command:

<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>
Thank you SO much!
dratstab Wrote:I belive you need to add a ",return" in the ActivateWindow command:

<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>

In the homemenu.xml? Will give it a try!
Edit: Works perfectly!!
Montellese Wrote:To use it go into your tv show/season view and activate the side menu. Under "choose viewtype" go for "slide". Then go back to the side menu and go all the way down and activate "use fanart". This should do the trick.

Thanks for the help, all well and good except it insisted on using vertical poster instead of fanart for and that made it look "deformed". Any idea? Cheers. Big Grin
ok, i got the tvshows and movie menu item on the homescreen now, but i cant find the control to hide the standard VIDEO option.. it´s in the home.xml? which version are you guys using btw? i´m using 0.8.9.5.

EDIT: found it, its a cotrol that directs to the homesubmenu.xml, its labeled 1120 for the music menu and 1110 for video.. in case someone is looking for this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Menu0