XBMC Custom Covers for Executor / Launcher
You're the best. Thanks mate.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
ImageImage
ImageImage

I believe I got all the requests there, if I missed something let me know...
new template... design
ImageImageImage
What do you think?
like Borat Sagdiyev the most smartest guy in the world says "i like" 8)

how is tron the game?
DaGround Wrote:like Borat Sagdiyev the most smartest guy in the world says "i like" 8)

how is tron the game?

Thank ya, going to try and remake the library with the more modern but less obtrusive
Covers.

And as for tron evolution, if your a fan of the movies (I've now seen legacy 3 times in theatre) and like prince of persia its highly recommended... but if you only have passing interest in the films its gonna be a tad lacking
And with the new graphics in action...
The new design is freaking awesome!!! Any chance of posting the new template?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Custom Covers for Executor / Launcher0