XBMC Custom Covers for Executor / Launcher
If your anything like myself I require absolute uniformity in my XBMC displays... and one of my pet peeves is the gaming section (via launcher/executor) so rather than just displaying whatever random box art I can find on google images or gamespot I've been working on creating custom matching covers for my games... Just thought I'd share some of the designs, and if your actually interested in using em I'm setting up a couple online albums with them in it for sharing...

ImageImageImageImage

So far I've only finished around 50 or so of em...
and in action...

sweet!!! id really like to have those covers 8)
how did you manage to get the slideshow view? my launer 1.4 with 9.11 cant do that Sad
Night Skin (Dharma) and its just a built in view...

I'm uploading them now...

The Gallery & Downloads are available from http://vayl.net/index.php?/gallery/ and no you do not have to register or anything to get the images... just click on a pic and hit the download button for the full resolution version. I'm doing about 20 an hour or so... whenever my kids allow me on the computer.

And currently only working on games that will successfully launch and play through XBMC with gamepad support (LOL, meeting my needs first of course)
awesome! got them all ty!! even tells me a few more games to get on the machine Wink

ill just post a small wish list for further images Tongue

Assassins creed 1+2
Dead Rising 2
Dirt2
F1 2010
Fifa 2010+11
Fuel
Flatout 2+1
Grid
Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch 1
Lego Indianer Jones 2
Lego Stawars 1+2
Mini Ninjas
NBA 2K10
Need for Speed Shift + Prostreet
NHL 2009
Ninja Blade
Overlord 2
Prototype
Resident Evil 5
Simpsons Hit & Run
Sonic Sega Allstar Racing
Starwars The Force Unleashed
Street Fighter 4
TombRaider Legends
Virtua Tennis
PES 2010+11

maybe if you have some spare time Wink
and these games do all work with just the xbox360 controller and starting through xbmc launcher 1.04

Do you get back to XBMC on quiting every game?? some dont work for me because xbmc crashed in the background while playing

Thx again!
marjanovich: looks nice. u could release the template so ppl can help makin covers.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
So far all the covers I've put out are all working through a 360 controller and launcher (Except for some reason, Lego Harry Potter/Indiana Jones/Batman) those are the only 3 that jump right back to xbmc when attempting to launch.

And as for the template... I work in Paint Shop Pro X3... so the template is in that format upload it and if it works for ya great...

http://vayl.net/XBMCTEMPLATE.pspimage
DaGround Wrote:awesome! got them all ty!! even tells me a few more games to get on the machine Wink

Assassins creed 1+2
Dead Rising 2
Dirt2
F1 2010
Fuel
Just Cause 2
Lego Indianer Jones 2
Mini Ninjas
NBA 2K10
Ninja Blade
Overlord 2
Prototype
Resident Evil 5
Simpsons Hit & Run
Sonic Sega Allstar Racing
Starwars The Force Unleashed
Street Fighter 4
TombRaider Legends

Have been added to the online gallery
wow.. your really fast and they look really awesome! tytyty 8)

btw i missed 2 Wink

H.A.W.X.
Pure

i never have issues starting the games just getting back to xbmc..
gotta play a little more with dharma maybe that works better 8)

keep the good work up! 8)
Son just happened to be napping whhen I saw the request hence the speed... and you have quite the racing fetish there...

I know I have 54 games installed currently through xbmc, snes,nes,sega,gamecube,wii emulators too... with each of those full cover art as well... so quite the pile of these and also why in the galleries there's the generic ones with the respective gamepad in the lower right corner for each of the emulated systems...

Hell I technically have 54 1920x1080 fanarts for each of the games too but still cannot get launcher/night to display them (yet)

This is just my way of giving back to the great community who gave me my media solution and those spectacular skinners!
Add the rest you asked for... (I think I got em all now)
Quick question though... for the known games with zero gamepad support should i ditch the gamepad overlay?

ImageImageImageImage

That way you can easily identify which ones are gonna require you to grab that wireless keyboard and mouse to play from thine couch....
hm good idea, maybe place a little symbol for using keyboard/mouse if u want to make it perfekt Wink
something like this e.g.

http://www.bbwerbung.de/images/10_TastaturMaus_web.jpg

http://www.ploynt.de/uploads/images%20vo...screen.jpg

best looking ones i found :p
Another idea i had was marking single and multiplayer games with 1 or 2 gamepads maybe.

could you build another cover for hyperspin ?
i got this picture atm:

http://img716.imageshack.us/i/mame.png/

somthing with just the Hypersin Logo as Cover with the Xbmc and Gampad Line Above could look pretty cool. And if your playing emulators and got a rom collection you gotta check that one out!

just saw some missing covers, if you would be so kind Wink

Racedriver Grid
Simpsons Hit&Run
Kane and Lynch 1
Trackmania nations Forver
Now with mouse support... lol

ImageImageImageImage

and all your requests have be added to the gallery...
wow thx again. looks really nice with aeon in dharma 8) think the ps3 wont be used that much now XD

but i am still missing 2 covers for completion ... Smile

Front Mission Evolved
Simpsons Hit&Run

sry for asking for more Wink

ty!!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Custom Covers for Executor / Launcher0