ATV and purchases iTunes SD movies
Hi all,
I have recently purchased the ATV flash and have been blown away by what it has done to my ATV. Having used the system for a couple of weeks I have pretty much got my head around things but have a small problem.
I have purchyased movies from the iTunes store,synchronised the movie to the ATV and in addition copied the movie to frontrow. I am able to play the movie within NitoTV for example but not via XBMC interface. When I attempt to play the movie I constantly see buffering with a few still images displayed on my tv and that's about it.
I have read that people have had audio issues and also suggestions of buffering problems but only when over a network. As I have copied the content to the ATV hard drive I can eliminate the network as the problem.
Is it possible to play downloaded movie content from the iTunes store within XBMC and if so do I need to tweak something ?

Thanks for your help.
Why did you pay?
nishds Wrote:Hi all,
I have recently purchased the ATV flash and have been blown away by what it has done to my ATV. Having used the system for a couple of weeks I have pretty much got my head around things but have a small problem.
I have purchyased movies from the iTunes store,synchronised the movie to the ATV and in addition copied the movie to frontrow. I am able to play the movie within NitoTV for example but not via XBMC interface. When I attempt to play the movie I constantly see buffering with a few still images displayed on my tv and that's about it.
I have read that people have had audio issues and also suggestions of buffering problems but only when over a network. As I have copied the content to the ATV hard drive I can eliminate the network as the problem.
Is it possible to play downloaded movie content from the iTunes store within XBMC and if so do I need to tweak something ?

Thanks for your help.

No DRM music/video from iTunes will not play in XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV and purchases iTunes SD movies0